RP Things that scare you a bit

Jaz

On 7/15/2018 at 5:24 PM, kjSage said:

-Neglected chat box just because the site has a discord (with no titan embed and just the invite link for you to click on) Makes it very hard to gauge OOC activity/feels if the discord is where most of the OOC activity is, since I generally don't join the discord until a bit later.

Oh man, this!!!

The drive-by's used to drive by the c-box and ask: "Is this site active?"  

Now they drive by and ask: "Is there a discord?" 

Last one that did that, I replied:  "Nope. There's this c-box."

I guess I'm too much an introvert, I find discord intrusive as hell. 

Edited by Patrick
  • Agree 2
  • Preach it! 1

"Of all that is written, I love only what a man has written with

his own blood."  Friedrich Nietzsche ~ Thus Spake Zarathustra

3paIAn.gif 3pasUm.png 3ica7j.gif 3pa1UW.png 

im gonna sound hella weird, but doing fight threads without a dice roller scares the friggin bejesus out of me. im pretty sure my blood pressure goes up at the knowledge i may have to someday. theres gonna be a point on my site where i need to do a fight thread and im gonna freeze and stare at it for six years because idk what to do with it. how do you decide anything, idk, i need rollers to tell me, and my partner too because i dont trust people with those types of thread. nobody wants to lose. i seen one fight thread last for like six pages because the one dude wouldnt just accept defeat. naw.

humongous apps are also a bit intimidating. y'know i used to be able to do these gigantic, beautifully written amazing things of awesome and now im just like you wanna know my char's *what*? awh jeez. i dont even know that! ive never tried to do one again. apps in general scare me, just because ive had a lot of admins pick them apart, like they were grading a thesis or something, but at least if its a simpler one, i dont have to expend much time or energy doing it.

basically anything set in east asia. no. theyre probably playing americans that just happen to look asian and be in might-be-asia-but-is-actually-just-kinda-new-york-with-pagodas and it really just freaks me out.

• Like 1

that which does not kill me, had better run; because now im pissed.

You can find me on Simprovise

Excessive amounts of scrolling and obscenely large amounts of IC forums (that could still exist in a condensed fashion). There are several things i could mention but this gives me serious navigation anxiety and loading issues, and then when you get a post and you're the only one in the area surrounded by empty forums.  O.O

• Like 1
  • Fuck Yeah! 1
  • Love 1

signature2small.png.6c6902665e4c91ca15240bd1f4a0bce3.png

Ugh, so many things! But the biggest one --- I agree with Rune - admins who are in admin mode all the time or specifically are like 'oh we're gonna flip between' really freak me out. Just be friendly! RP should be friend-based! At least that's how I see it, anyway, I know not everyone agrees. But sites that are very strict and generally a lot more serious, having WCs, weekly ACs, way too many rules etc. instantly turns me off honestly. RP is fun and RP is for you to relax!

ac2204b883ba2b2c3b93079f6c58144be0db842f
Be a Part of the Story
Discord
NOW ACCEPTING CHARACTERS FROM NON-ANIMATED FANDOMS