What genre were your first rps in? (Member & Staff)

Nixie

My first roleplay experience was on invisionfree forums back in the day. I don't remember the name of the board, but it was a Pokemon roleplaying forum. The close second was actually a Harvest Moon rp forum named Flowerbud Village, also on invisionfree. 

AFF1.gif

Mine was Harry Potter and until this day is still the only one I've tried.

Bel

I cut my teeth in Sailor Moon OC boards, back in my tender baby years when I was lying when I said I was old enough to post on a forum... Those rapidly became less and less Sailor Moon-related, and more just regular original fantasy stuff. Which is more or less where I've kept myself since! 

OrielBannerBigger.png.a2ce06c92c5f48951844c258d418d92a.png

A Gilded Age 18+ Original Fantasy RPG

Site | Lore | RulesGetting Started | Discord

I've been writing and rping for 15 years, and it has always been animal based ^^;

Just could never get into humanoid centric stuffs. 

❤️

• 4 weeks later...

Fantasy 😃 I sometimes return to it as a novelty, but I typically just don't dig it as much as other genres anymore, I'm not sure why.

• 3 weeks later...

Way back in my beginner rp days I stared with Trio Era Harry Potter sites set during the fifth/sixth book on Proboards. Harry was my first character and always has a special place in my heart. 

harry potter home GIF

banner.gif

For me it was Percy Jackson RP on sites like fanfiction.net , but it would be years until I set foot on a forum rp. The first one was a proboards disney site

• 1 month later...

My first ever RP site was Hogwarts Online (HO) also HSWCW. It's still around, and still going! But i just remember I was like 11 or 12, and my first roleplay post was dotted with the built in IPS smileys because I just had no idea how to RP. xD

I guess technically my first RP would be BBC's Sherlock, but that was through these little one-offs on Omegle. My first official board was Harry Potter, years after the main characters were dead. It's called Pottersworld. Still big and active, but I left several years ago as I just lost interest in the site.

passingstrangebanner.png.ed67e1ebd6c483ac31e37a65aa393663.png

Gosh, it was a Warrior Cats RP. I can't even remember the full name. It was done completely done through IM chats. Most people just chatted with each other. I only saw a few instances of people actually RPing. XD

My very first one was on an old-no-longer-around wolf RP. I stuck with that genre exclusively for yeeaaarrrrs.

My first ever RPG was in the fantasy genre: It was on a browser game with player-owned forums, and I got approached by someone via pm if I wanted to join a roleplay about elves. We were three people, and in retrospect, I was the third-wheel from beginning to end, but… that was it for me – that was what got me hooked on roleplays lol.

eyy hello

My first ever fandom was X-Men. I was ahb-sessed with Scott and Jean.

• Fuck Yeah! 1

apollostation.gif.cd7db540d2caff85d08b42abf82613f3.gif