Hi! My Name is...

Meia Fox

Cici! See what I did there? Continued from my title like, keeping you in suspense? You get it? You got it? Yeah, you got it! Anywho, like I said, my name is Cici, well not really but I prefer to be called that because anytime someone calls me by my full name I automatically think I did something wrong, maybe a slight trigger from my chilhood days. So, I was going to go into lengthy detail about myself and ramble but thankfully there is this great questionnaire right here for me, so I don't have to do that.

Don't know what to say? Try these questions (not mandatory):

• How long have you been RPing? Oh goodness, let's see..maybe about nine years or so years? I think I started back in middle school, and then I started heavily roleplaying during high school and now here I am five years later still doing the darn thing.
  • What are your favorite RP genres?  I don't really have a favorite one? I guess that I do modern real life more than anything, or animanga but it is usually the setting that draws me in or a specific plot. Right now though I have this animanga itch that I need to scratch so, let's go with that.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? I prefer to roleplay on a forum, I do not like roleplaying over email that much, and in chat I will roleplay if that's what my partner wants.
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? My favorite book..if I had to choose I would have to say Little Black Girl Lost,  I think I've read that book so much over the years that I have memorized passages from it. As for a movie, I don't know? The Dark Knight Rises? That's probably my favorite but if we are talking Disney I am in love with Mulan and The Princess and the Frog. If we are talking from a science fiction/action level I would say Transformers because the robots, man. I don't care what anyone says, they are amazing. As for music, I don't have a specific genre that I favor so I'm always open to music.
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? I play video games, and read and occasionally write in my time. I'm thinking about taking up tennis, I used to be pretty active in the gym as well, those are things I plan to get back into.
  • What's your favorite color? Lavender.
  • What's your favorite drink? I like Coke the most, or sweet tea.
  • I read this! 4

You merely adopted the questionnaire..

Thank you for inviting me, I'm happy to be here <3 <3!

Edited by Meia Fox
  • I read this! 1

Welcome to the Initiative Cici! I hope you'll have lots of fun here and find useful resources ;) 

• I read this! 2

sig.png

Hey! Welcome! 

I'm sure there will be someone around here that can help you scratch your rpg itches ;) 

• I read this! 2

A warm welcome from the pirate captain! 

• I read this! 2

Welcome Cici from the Heart of the Old West!

I too associate being called by my proper first name to being in trouble! haha

Stick around, you never know what you might find here :)

5a691fb4de413_advertisingbanner_rpginitiativeTS.png.699678f5663abf3c750d133673768a18.png

Plot | Rules | Canons | Wanted | Advertising

Thank you for the greetings!

Right? Haha, every time I automatically turn around perplexed and waiting to here what I did!

I think I will be around for awhile :)

Hello Cici! Welcome from a SHIELD Operative.

All information about myself is of course classified, but I can assure you you will have a great time here!

• I read this! 1
adminuserbar.png.71315bfc91f356787fd0e77311e6f224.png

@Robmin

Well now that I know that all your information is classified, I have to get to know you now!

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

• I read this! 1

• Admin

Hello @Meia Fox Welcome to The Initiative! We're certainly glad to have you! Love the Zoe Saldana av! She's one of my favorite playbys.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

@Meia Fox - what isn't classified is redacted, level 7 clearance. Sorry I'm just living one classified existence. 

adminuserbar.png.71315bfc91f356787fd0e77311e6f224.png

Guess I will have to suck it up and let you remain mysterious ;~;

@Morrigan Thank you, you guys are all just so welcoming! I love her too, she is one of my faves! She is actually the playby I use for my character Meia Fox, who is one of my all time favorites...which I guess is painfully obvious aha!

• I read this! 1