Admining Question

M00N

I will do that also Maevis. Thank you all for your suggestions. I have done what everyone has stated. Helping the member by sending the places to advertise, and I am taking a step back if it doesn't happen again I don't have to do anything. If it does I will use the message that Morrigan offered to me. I will also do what you have suggested Maevis and track everything. Thank you all again it really helps.

• Like 2

BvbgyJ.jpg

It's interesting why this member is so very desperate for this plot and at the same time so utterly unresourceful to achieve their goal in a manner without conflict. I have a hard time believing that this member has been this pushy for this long and doesn't know about alternative ways to find players. 

I think that there is an anterior motive here, such as the member being desperate to try to make the site something it's not so that they will belong there. If this is so, it's likely that the reason they didn't fit on other sites was because of the drama/conflicts they created with their unnatural desperation. 

It may be worth hearing from the member why their plot is so important. Or perhaps simply keeping an open ear for the answer to arrive in its own time. 

• Agree 3

zootopia.gif

A relaxed, dark and gritty roleplay based on Disney's Zootopia.