Using Gaia

Huskerdust

I have a stupid random question: Is Gaia going to be like Jcink, in that we create our site and it's hosted with you or do we have the option to download the software and host it on our own servers? I would understand if there is a converter and installation fee if that's the case. I'm just curious. 

Reality is an illusion. 

At first the Jcink-like service won't even be available. It's an option down the line. Those that have donated, or do later, will be able to just download it and install it wherever they want, as many times as they want, but for those that don't want to donate, they can wait for the hosted service instead. cc:

• Great Idea 1

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

Thank you for the quick response! That sounds good to me. I'd love to see Gaia thrive so I'll do what I can to help make it happen. <3 

Reality is an illusion.