Gaia-Mature Content ??

StormWolfe

Good Day,

First, I am loving Gaia. I have quite a bit of learning to do, but so far, it's totally wonderful!

My question is on the Mature Content toggle. I understand that you have to enable it in Core Settings and also Members have to enable it in their profile.

So, here's the question: Is it tied into the birthdate field in the profiles in any way? For example, if someone declines to input their birthday information but enables Mature Content, will they be able to see posts marked Mature?

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

That's exactly how it works. Users need a valid birthdate input that makes them over the age of 18 and to turn the mature toggle on on their side. This works even if the birthdate is hidden, but both must be there.

It filters mature-marked threads out, so users that do not want/aren't old enough to see them, just flat don't, and if they happen to somehow find the link, it'll silent-kick'em back out to the board index.

• Fuck Yeah! 1
  • Love 1

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)