Rank Images

StormyWays13

Hi!

Okay so I am using all the character group sections for my Star Trek RP. I am using the ranks for actual ranks, and I would like the rank images to display in the post mini-profile. Is there a code snippet I need to add to achieve this? Also is there a way to display the positions in the mini profile?

Much tanks!

“There's a scream permanently lodged in my throat now.”
― Michelle McNamara

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Should already load in topics. And maybe profiles?

If I remember rightly, it's something like $message->poster->alliance/department/rank->icon.

If it loads in profile, it'll be $page->character->alliance/department/rank->icon.

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

I tried uploading different graphics for division, positions, and ranks. But, it seems like only the position icon shows up when viewing a topic.

― Michelle McNamara

Yes, you have to edit the forum.template.php file and find where you want it and put the first code in (the second would be in characters.template.php). It's not going to read your mind, my friend. Lol

Sorry I keep forgetting Im the only one that knows where anything is

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

Makes sense! hahah Thank you! 😄

― Michelle McNamara