Settings You'd Love to Play and But Never Find

Dragon

An openworld Cyberpunk play-by-post, complete with shops where you can buy modifications for your character. The closest I've come to finding one that looked cool was a text-based MOO, and I'm not a fan of MOO's or MUD's. I have a funny feeling I'm going to end up having to make one.

• Love 1

*insert signature here*

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2020 at 4:46 AM, PixieMegs said:

I'd love a site based in Tortall (Tamora Pierce books). There used to be one or two that would spring up. But I haven't seen one in years. 

spinoff site together?

There's one Tortall forum that I know of, but the time period doesn't connect to the time period of most of the books, so that definitely loses my interest. I want one to follow up POTS/DOTL - the characters are all adults, and settled in relationships and/or careers, and I think that'd be a lot of fun to explore.

• Love 1

test2.png

Guidebook | Want Ads | Canon List

RPG-D Member's Choice Winner

Harry Potter 2020

I like modern superenatural. I have one that I adore. However so saying that I fear I crave a sort of LOTR type of fantasy too. I have not really seen one like that though

623de32ccbe3e666561967.png

• 1 month later...
On 4/30/2020 at 10:53 PM, fandomjunkie said:

Heralds of Valdemar - it always amazes me that Dragonriders of Pern took off like a rocket, RP-wise, but there's no one interested in Valdemar. 

dude i remember huge DRAP sites going back several years! i never knew what it was about, but i saw communities everywhere. indeed never heard of valdemar T_T sorry!

The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

• 2 weeks later...

Lately I’ve been keen on dredging up an idea I’ve been sitting on for a couple years. I love supernatural rps but I have gotten a little bored with the newer formula: small town + creatures + humans that know about said creatures.

So a good while back I had the wild hair to smash the supernatural concept together with a more futuristic sci-fi setting. I will admit I kinda blame the beautiful disaster that is Cyberpunk 2077 for my return to this long standing side project. But dang it I just want werewolves and robots in the same place. Is that so much to ask?

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I was watching One Tree Hill the other day, for the first time in AAGES, and I remember thinking it would be so cool to have a little RPG forum of Tree Hill! I'm not sure if there is one out there, but it's not a huge cast so it would probably work best in a pan fandom environment or one with OCs. Shows like that make me think I'd love to try out a normal, real life RPG one day! Every roleplay I've been a part of has been more fantasy based, and I've never really created an original character either, so maybe one day I should try it! xD

[center][URL=https://spideyrpg.proboards.com/]INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE: A MULTI-VERSE MARVEL/DC RPG[/URL]
[IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/785308193467269143/793175360685604884/SV-ad.jpg[/IMG][/center]

• 3 weeks later...

To agree with Shouten, I think a dedicated zombie apocalypse game would be interesting. 

Of all the Warrior Cat fandom animal games there are, I always wanted to see one where the setting was based on the feral cats in Disneyland? Idk but I think it'd be a cute idea for a feral cat rp. i don't have enough interest to do it myself, 

I would like to see more anime fandom games like soul eater, digimon, or hanako toilet bound. Just 'cause those seem like fun to me. 

NSD_affiliate_1.png

NSD - Never Say Die

an original, stylized, nonrealistic animal rp

• 2 weeks later...
  • Operations Mod

On 9/30/2020 at 6:39 AM, Lady Croft said:

- The damn Old Guard idea we've had circling a while.
- The boys gritty nsfw style 'superhero' amazon prime. epic parodies of marvel or dc that amuses me a shitton

I would LOVE an Old Guard based Rp. But I would prefer a small group to a full site, I think. 

I can happily report that there is a site based on The Boys in progress! 

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

5 hours ago, Dragon said:

I would LOVE an Old Guard based Rp. But I would prefer a small group to a full site, I think. 

I can happily report that there is a site based on The Boys in progress! 

It's on the ponder list. As a future option. Smaller group is probably easier much like Pacific rim sites......oh nostalgia

Not sure if you meant my sig lol cus yes...I did that and its invite only soft opening because of my nan passing 

EDIT: I read that wrong and thought it was a sarcastic nod to my sig. lmfao..... Realized when on my comp nope.... different thing.

Edited by Lady Croft

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kinda surprised that in spite of its overwhelming popularity, there are no Genshin Impact RP sites out there. 

Pokémon mystery dungeon or animal crossing. I’m not normally an animal rper but they’re such cute little games. And sometimes I just want cute and not dark. 

my sister and I have been half heartedly working on an AC site but I don’t know if we’ll open or not. I’m still kinda burned out on running things. 

Reality is an illusion. 

On 2/15/2021 at 12:51 PM, Royal_Poet said:

Discovery of Witches for me. I’d be down for that. 

^^^^^

spacer.png

I'm into Pokemon Mystery Dungeon roleplay's but I can never find any decently active ones.. it's kinda sad.