Question about Default Template

Grimscythe

I figured I'd ask because I know some coders are touchy about it (and rightfully so), but is it alright to use the default template as a base to build upon and create a new one? And if so, should we leave the name Eros intact, or can we rename it? Should we give credit for the default if that's where we're starting from, as well? I'm mostly using it so that I know where things are, rather than starting from complete scratch because I have no idea what all the ids and such are.

I suppose what I'm asking is how do you want credit attributed in this regard.

Thank!

You can make themes off Eros freely, I don't mind, with or without attribution, doesn't matter to me. What bugs me is when people go poking around in the source files.

• Love 1

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

That’s beyond my comprehension. I’ve looked at them mostly out of curiosity, but that’s because I used to be passionate about learning to code and I honestly love to skim through it even if I don’t understand them. I do want to brush up on my skills though so I can come up with some premades and stuff. I still adore this software, and I’ve actually been having a blast figuring out how to work the templates!