How do I remove theme variants?

Grimscythe

I had to do some moving around and managed to move Eldritch into its own theme, as opposed to being a variant of Eros, however even after removing the variant's index_eldritch.css, it still shows up as a variant option in the Eros theme, as does a variant I had to briefly make on Eldritch because I broke my admin profile. As a result, I have two variants I need to remove from the change theme dropdown menu so that when I open the site, users don't break their accounts like I did. I know I can simply remove the ability to change the theme by removing the function, but I'd rather not lose it in case I make other themes for the site.

How would I go in to remove the unnecessary variants entirely from the system?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

You'll have to remove the entry for them in the database, views_variants table. 

• Thank you 1

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)