Theme Refuses to Change According to Setting

Tyrone

Hi there,

I can not seem to get the default theme to change according to my wishes. Is there some other method of doing so?

So far I have tried going to Themes Manager in the admin panel and clicking on Set As Default

defaulttheme1.thumb.png.bdf4a3c398e6d67e65fa36a4cada4336.png

I have then gone into Manage and selected the default variant I want and clicking Save.

defaulttheme2.png

However, the forum software is completely ignoring these settings and refusing to move the default theme as requested. See members profile still set to Light as their default 

defaulttheme3.thumb.png.e65e9d0e7155be0ba3dce3391cc7e1ec.png

Is there some step to the settings I am missing? Or another way to get the forum to actually change to the settings I've put in place?

Edited by Tyrone

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Default only denotes what is shown to guests and set for new players. Existing members will retain their theme settings.

Basically, change your settings on front-end too.

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

How do I do that? I can’t seem to see an option to change theme when I go into my manage profile setting? 

There is a change theme option to the right side of the menu bar. When clicked it will drop down. Depending on the integrity of the default CSS you may need to horizontally scroll to find it.

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)