Post Bug

Tyrone

I have opened my site today and Vesta seems to have developed a weird bug. When certain users post, particularly guests, the forum is refusing to display their post correctly. The weird thing is when I go to reply to the post it is appearing in the previews of previous posts, but it won't load on the actual thread itself. Does anyone have any ideas on what on earth could be causing this? 

See https://forums.devils-trap.com/topic/27-star-wars-#msg57 as a test thread I made of this occurrence.

Edited by Tyrone

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you change the post display template? 

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

I uploaded a fresh copy of forum.template.php and that seems to have done the trick! 

I tried taking out the post count and age fields under the avatar, but I must have taken out more of the code than I meant to.