Blocks

Tyrone

What file contains the information about the individual blocks you choose to add to your forum? 

More specifically I am looking access to this so I can set the width of my Recent Posts blocks to 100% while allowing the other bottom blocks to continue to flex. 

I have figured out how to do this in terms of modifying the css, but I can’t find the information about the blocks to edit as needed.  

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well first off that won't help you anyway.

In this case it looks like the ID 8, so how to properly do this with CSS is #block_8 { flex: 1 1 100%; }

Alternatively, remove the automatic block output in frame.template.php and manually output block content by $page->blocks['direction'][#]->content, where direction is which position the block is set for and # is the block ID. But this one's a little more advanced and you can easily break it doing that.

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

This worked like a charm! Thanks so much @Arceus

I just stuck to the css solution since it was perfect for what I needed and less chance of me breaking something that way.