I'm Doing it Backwards, Apparently. . .

Xochiquetzal

I should have started here first but I have such a gnarly habit of forgetting to introduce myself.

Allo~ I'm Malintzin Xochiquetzal, but folks like to call me Linty.

Been RPing since I was knee-high to a Boll Weevil, and these past two years I am taking a stab as an RP Admin for my own site. I mostly joined to get other owner insight on managing and running a forum, staff, etc. I'm a business major so I have some idea, but there are tons of great insight I've seen already that have been useful for understanding these unchartered waters.

Most of my RP experience is in various subgenres of fantasy, but I see a lot of neat RP sites around here that I'll prowl through in time. While it feels like RP Forums are becoming a thing of the past, I'm hoping to keep the spark alive and give folks a reason to enjoy play-by-post RP. I would say I am more of a World Builder and Lore Crafter than a Role Player these days, but I have fun either way. Feel free to pick my brain or whatever if you need someone to brainstorm with.

Anyway, thanks for having me and holler if ya need me! = D

Tlaloc, my love...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, outskrt said:

Hello I am also new

We can be new together, then!

Tlaloc, my love...