Hello Everyone~!

Lloydy

Hello everyone~!

My name is LloydTheSchnauzer or just Lloydy for short. As you can probably guess I am the happy owner of a Miniature Schnauzer named Lloyd and a Malitpoo named Flynn. Lloyd is named Lloyd after a certain Tales of character. Flynn is named after Flynn Rider. They are my balls of fluff with very different personalities. I have been rping for over ten years now, probably closer to twenty now. I haven't exactly been counting. Somewhere around there. It's been a long time. How I got started is by a friend who sadly, I am no longer friends with. I tend to play a lot of guys from all different backgrounds and personality types. I’m a huge pirate nerd and just history in general.

Along with writing, I have many different hobbies like reading, playing video games, music, baking, and a bunch of other stuff. I’m a bit picky when it comes to what anime I watch but my favorites are Seraph of the End, Bungo Stray Dogs, Durarara, The Case Study of Vanitas, Fairy Tail, Family X Spy, and D.Gray-Man. My favorite video games are Legend of Zelda, Assassin’s Creed, Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends With You, Tales of Series, Pokemon, and Final Fantasy. I can keep going on stuff I like, but I’ll save you the trouble.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Contributions Mod

Tales of Symphonia! Welcome. You'll find some historical sites in our directory. Hope you enjoy your stay here.