Ask the fox about progress

Huskerdust

Shush, it's a lyric from a song I like.

Anyway, ask away. If I don't want to answer something, I'll just say so. ;)

Reality is an illusion. 

Who is that lovely person in your avatar?

He's James Lee from Royal Pirates. I have a huge crush on him because he's handsome and hilarious. He's a Korean-American from LA who seems to do it all. He's a fantastic swimmer and a model. He was on a recent episode of America's Next Top Model!

James on his own:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5XuGvG0eDg

Royal Pirates together (this song is super catchy!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5c9H302jzk

As for where I get all my topic ideas... I think way too much about roleplay. My fiance has pointed out that I spend more time roleplaying or on roleplay related sites or doing things for roleplay (making avatars, hunting down playbys, etc) than he does at work, which is patently true and I probably have a very real addiction. Heh. But yeah, I think a lot about roleplay so I have a number of topics I want to discuss about it. I try not to post too many all at once, though. Give people a breather.

• I read this! 3

Reality is an illusion. 

• 2 weeks later...

What is a quote that you recognize yourself in? 

1. "I also believe that introversion is my greatest strength. I have such a strong inner life that I’m never bored and only occasionally lonely. No matter what mayhem is happening around me, I know I can always turn inward." - Susan Cain

2. 3nIa3HR.png

3. UMMM... I'm going to go with seismosaurus.

4. I have a lot of bad habits. I used to actually chew not only my nails but also my actual fingers. My right thumb especially looked super nasty for a long time (bloody, scabby, sore) but I haven't bitten nails/fingers in a long time (partially due to teeth problems). I also have a weird habit of pinching the side of my neck (leaving a nasty red mark that I don't think about until somebody asks about it). I have a bunch of other habits but not sure they're all bad... (Like sleeping to music, etc.)

• I read this! 1

Reality is an illusion. 

What is your favorite animal? 

Right now at this moment, my greatest regret is drinking so much soda in my early twenties. I really screwed up my teeth. :/

And my favorite animal is the bat! I collect bat related items. <3 My favorite pet animal is the guinea pig, though. <3

Reality is an illusion. 

What's your favorite type of socks? Normal socks? Knee socks? Ankle socks? Argyle socks? Wool socks? Hiking socks? Fuzzy slipper socks? Socks with individual toe areas? No socks? A type of socks I didn't mention?

[[there is no signature here]]

What do you like to sleep in?

• 2 months later...
  • Admin

@Zozma Favorite character to RP against at the moment?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.