What's your character doing right now?

Huskerdust

More-or-less storming out of an informal meeting with his superior officer.

34 year old woman living in the eastern US. Time zone is EST.

Standing outside his crush's apartment half naked in the cold. 

Reality is an illusion. 

Morgyn is getting yelled at.
Ezio (Damian) is explaining his heart conditions to his boyfriend and what all his medications are for and when to use them.
Kassander is murdermurdermurder.

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

Alexis is about to start a fight with a vampire, only to realize that she and said vampire are both being watched by something else.

She's slumped down against a wall crying because she doesn't have it in her to slay (she's a hunter) the vampire that slaughtered her family, because in life he was someone she cared about.

Time to go on a first date with the guy he's been pining over for months. 

Reality is an illusion. 

• 2 weeks later...

In one post she is having a conversation with a very awkward chef who gets all tongue tied around her and they are about to go walk random dogs together (because he said as a hobby he likes to walk dogs - see tongue tied). In another thread she has been set up on a blind date and both her and her date have brought their security team with them.

Another one a bubbly little maid is at a staff party and has just made shots for everyone that she named after herself.

Platinum and Pearls

a real life rp set in a fictional version of Monaco

advertisement.png

Mostly sitting there, being mad, cursing the sky. 

The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway

Jones is not happy and being uppity about having been accused of police brutality

oUIk3c.gif
Devil's Tattoo - Clan politics, bikers, urban legends, cougars, wolves, coyotes, badgers and more... 
Plenty of canons available, and OC are more than welcomed as well

Lycinia is... currently coming round in a dark, damp, underground cell after being arrested for regicide.

Ysabeau is... quite literally testing the waters with a mourning woman in her bathtub. 

Eva is... playing 21 questions with a vampire.

Fleur is... out for coffee one morning and has just been knocked out of the street by a stranger, thus spilling her coffee.

"widows, ghosts, lovers sit and sing in the dark, arched marrow of me."
1396128257_Bloodlinespaidad.png.d09a675bc97e605f48b34846ff6d666c.png

Uki is an old character I played a while back, and last I left her she was held captive, had a horrible life, and was suffering from a mean case of Stockholm Syndrome. It's 5 years later, and I am currently hashing out her LIBERATION, all the things that happened between then and now (in a nutshell)-- where she is a far more badass creature who has a DRAGON she calls Boyfriend and a friend who is basically this guy:

neverending story strong hands GIF

ᴘᴏᴜғᴋɪɴ : frandly and unlikely to bite, feel free to message.

⬊ Wonder Comics ⬋
Qv8rB5C.png tumblr_inline_n1bjtjyyTN1qk1or3.gif 8d47c0ec5675a7cc00587f1ece0e8182-dak46gp.png spacer.png

Rhys is being a stubborn emo baby because he went through a ritual as a child that removed his emotions. Now that his emotions are coming back he’s going through a sort of emotional puberty. 

Lieve is helping his BFF locate who he thinks is his BFF’s dad. He isn’t. He’s a golem of his brother. 

Reality is an illusion. 

One of them is working his night job as a bartender at some high class restaurant, only to notice one of the staff members isn't staff, and is about to interrogate her...

The other just got embarrassed in front of a crowd by his best friend carrying him down from a balcony bridal style, who is a hero in this world. They're about to meet up because he has camera evidence of some strange person at the scene of a hero-villain fight. Mystery will ensue.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

One thought he outsmarted his friend but was instead conned into paying for said friend's present and future haircuts.

Another is trying to educate herself through reading more books and the person helping her happens to have the same name as her.

spacer.png

Come and join us in Ancient Rome!