What's your character doing right now?

Huskerdust

Guest TheHales

Chayton is pretending he's a regular, boring human and lying that he's spiritual to avoid being caught as a cannibal.

Connor is trying to enjoy me-time and regretting doing a nice thing because now people won't leave him alone. Dammnit, he can be nice!

Pixie is giving a tattoo and using the word "virgin" far too much per post. XD

Finn is enjoying a date night with his wife and a guys night with his cousin with his first glimpse of peace and quiet in forever. It never lasts.

Molly has just promised pancakes in exchange for good information from her partner and also needs her car fixed by a bear.

Solana has helped set up the carnival AND is playing for tips while putting on a show because mo' money, mo' money, mo' money.

Poor Callie is in need of a thread. :(

• Operations Mod

Seth is recovering from a deathly illness and coping with the revelation that his wife agreed to trade their first born to the Fae in exchange for his life. 

Red is fuming because his daughter in law didn't have the sense to heed reason, lost a powerful relic because she thought she knew better, and nearly got his son killed in the process. 

Asche is low key sulking because her new love interest had to leave early for England, and she isn't sure when they'll see one another again since she's a political hostage and can't really travel freely. 

Dagonet is in a building with a very large nuclear mutated bear, trapped there because of a large pack of smaller mutants trying to get inside. 

Riya is trying to practice her newfound skinwalking powers, but unable to do so because she discovered a local boy in her secret spot. 

Mykola is rescuing a rather naive traveler that tried to feed his carnivorous equines and almost became their evening snack in the process. 

Svanja, while on a trip to a distant village to supply services as a blacksmith, has allowed her friend to convince her to follow him down a particularly dangerous path through a swamp rumored to be controlled by a god that really doesn't like trespassers. 

Monty is on a hunting expedition with his childhood frenemy. 

• Fuck Yeah! 1

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

Casimiro/Francesco/Gaetano/Lorenzo is fleeing in the guise of a woman for becoming a Christian during the Reformation.

Edited by Jacob

Fighting with his Prince, you know how that American v. Russia do.

sZDzT2L.png

There is even art!!!

• Love 1

"Everyone has been doing so much soul searching during all of this,

and I'm just over here drawing pics of my character's dicks."

One character is getting a massage from her husband.

Another is being visited at work by his wife. 

The third is visiting with her cousin who just randomly appeared at her ranch.

A fourth is visiting his ex girlfriend after just returning to town. 

Profile graphics by @Lirschen

Suyis is being. Suyis. He is drunk and trying to talk a pretty girl into joining his merry band of sky pirates. We'll see if he can manage it.

The freaking mule stole his alcohol. Like.

Axel is going, I need a raise. I really need a raise. Does this kid even know which way is east?

Julian is inventing libraries, I think.

Jadyka is following a semi-friend through the basement of their workplace, because someone "left the entrance open" and there are tons of broken wires and entangled creatures in it now. He's pretty sure someone is lying here.

Seth is flying his airship into enemy territory at the suggestion of a small girl child he's never met before that knew his name for no apparent reason. Because Yolo.

Diego is being depressed because his wing got cut off in a fight. If I were a winged creature and lost it, I would be too.

On another board, he's getting a starter Pokémon.

Narcissa is kindly telling her sister she is Lame and needs a life. She does, tbf, girl works constantly.

Gage is on a date with his bf, but I think they're gonna... go do... something else... It's their two year anniversary, and said boyfriend only just learned what dating even is (the guy's two thousand, he has an excuse).

Sahura is being nosy, and forcibly reuniting separated family members.

OK, I think I'm done. Phew.

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

Krepta is currently mocking a guy in a skull mask and a fedora while stowing away on a luxury submarine. It's bound from Germany to America. This is going to be a long trip.

Andy is trying to convince his best friend that spending the night with Rose Red's backwater cousin is a bad idea.

Batman has had enough of Guy Gardner, and is probably thinking about knocking him out again. What else is new?

5at4pq.gif rRJM42.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ayeeeeee let's see here...

Sadie is Totally Not Threatening a bleeding dude who just accidentally killed another dude in front of her with his own gun, because she is not rude and she does not threaten strangers with firearms, unlike somebody. Besides, she's not even touching it. Yeah, it's levitating in front of her encased in Magical Ice that she is controlling, but hey, she's not pointing it at him. 

Lyra is trying not to make an ew face while sitting next to an orphan that probably hadn't bathed in months. To be fair, she's more concerned that the girl seems like she's dying. It's her job to bathe her. She's not looking forward to it, mostly because she does not want to break the child. Children are so easily broken! Who designed them!!

Mei just got snatched from the streets by a pirate. Not that she knows he's a pirate. At this point she's relatively sure that he didn't steal her just to murder her, but tbh even if he did she wouldn't mind as long as he let her nap first. She also saw a ship for the first time in her life which is just setting her up for disappointment later because it's a huge skyship with wings. Boy will she be confused when she sees a normal water ship for the first time. Where are its wings???? How does it flap through the water without wings???????????

She's also pretty much dying. Yeah, her life is great. Dw, she'll get better. Here we come, flying wheelchair that spits fire~

Kiyoshi is being sexy doing his sexy doctor thing and discussing the nutrition plan of another surprise half-dead child with the smol sweet precious darling of a chef they have. Probably for the next twenty years of her life. Blame it on the chef, not him. How his captains keep finding all these dying children, he has no idea, but damn if they're not making him the best fucking pirate paediatrician on the continent. I mean, tbf, he's probably the only pirate paediatrician, but.

Seia is being a disney princess. Wait, disney princess is just her state of being. Currently, she is dying of embarrassment because she just dropped all her stuff in front of a cute stranger. ... her dropping her stuff and the stranger being cute are unrelated. I don't think she's even looked at his face for longer than .2 seconds because she's too busy being embarrassed. Appreciate the cute, Seia, come on. Man, this dude isn't even her prince charming. ... at least, I don't think he is? But who am I to say no to surprise polyamory.

affbutton.png

Bri is having date night with her husband, Finn, which is nice, but that scene is about to be wrecked. Damn bird visions of children wendigos. 

Troy is on weekend duty with Charlie to protect sacred ground. Currently, giving her a hard time about why she doesn't want to move up in rank now that her brother is the leader of the pack. 

Nora is having lunch with her new cousins, Teagan. Talking about work and being totally normal. 

Vitaly broke into Callie's gym and is sitting in her chair. #NotSorry. We're about to find out if they can have an adult conversation about the carnival's arrival or if they're going to duke it out. 

poke_clash2.png

vPhN5b.png                      

A supernatural fantasy about spirit animals set in Somerset, Pennsylvania

Update!

Note: Despite the name similarities, 3 different games. I just like the 'ade' names, short, simple, easy to type.

Shade: Preparing for a three-legged race at the Founders Day Celebration.

Cade: Trying to rescue a captured US Attorney.

Wade: Trying to mend an owl's broken leg.

Mikhael: Hibernating. I've put the fantasy game on hiatus while I decide what to do about it.

Edited by Stormwolfe

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

James is having a crisis coming to terms with the fact that his fwb is carrying either his or his bff's twins from their steamy threesome (surprise, they're both?)

Tomoyo is drinking herself into oblivion bc that's just what she does now.

Thomas is trying to figure out how to simultaneously date his girlfriend and her best friend without them figuring it out.

Zahra is lying on the floor in defeat bc her phone died.

And Jason is trying to convince a druid to part with a very rare book of potions by offering him an imaginary kama sutra that involves some very horny trees.

translunary.gif.5374a61b67b4df1af4bb898e0c039553.gif

a dark, urban fantasy;

inspired by sailor moon

1.) Alexander: Flirting with some older guy while stretching

2.) Locust: Flopping over in bed while talking to some stranger necessities versus wants

3.) Uriel: Using his boyish-charm to sucker some weird cosplay girl (char's words, not mine) into helping finding parental unit

4.) Amaranth: drawing out weapon designs for  the tech guru to craft

James just found out that the girl he thought ghosted him after a Christmas hook up is almost four months pregnant with his child, he's worried his werewolf genes are going to pass over to them.

Asia is feuding with her best friend all while juggling an internship at the ministry of magic, night classes and a mysterious book that showed up on her desk.

rpgi-sig.png

+ :: c o m i n g  s o o n  :: +