Agents of Shield

So the show has been renewed for season 4 now and there are some changes coming...

Ghostrider is coming to the show. Though it's not the original motorcycle riding version. (It's the newer version, Robbie Reyes, being played by Gabriel Luna.) They also showed off his sweet ride.... 

Spoiler

Based on the images I've seen, it looks to be a 1969 Dodge Charger. It could be a 1968 though given the similarities between the two. (About the only differences between 68 through 70 are tail lights, front grill and marker lights on the quarter panel. 70 doesn't have the centre piece in the front grill and has the marker lights.)

Thoughts on the upcoming changes? 

What did you think of season 3?

"There are three sides to every story... Your side, their side, and then somewhere in the middle is the truth."

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have mixed feelings about the direction they're taking, but I'm overall pretty happy with it.

Spoiler

I am still not okay with the way they killed Lincoln. Bogus. LET DAISY HAVE HER HAPPILY EVER AFTER DAMNIT!

ALSO HIVE. WTF NO. I needed more closure with Ward. It was too much too fast, I think.

Spoiler because idk, some people haven't finished it, or whatever.

LAMSig.png.4a4090b379562b2600cc05eefdbfa826.png

I am very curious to see what they will do with the new season. I absolutely adore most of the characters on the show and I am ready for another emotional roller coaster even if it will be nearly two months for the new season.

• 3 months later...

Season 4 is off to a good start... 

Admittedly despite me not really caring much for Ghostrider as a character I've been very much interested in how things are playing out. 

Plus this made me smile.

"There are three sides to every story... Your side, their side, and then somewhere in the middle is the truth."