Statistics Management

Morrigan

• Admin

Continuing on my tirade of questions to get an understanding of newer site standards/wants/hates etc. How do people feel about stats. Now I know that most staff members have to manually update things and that can get tedious but I'm just talking in general. How do people feel about a site having them?

Things like:

How many characters of race/class?

Gender Ratios?

Players vs Characters?

If you like them, do you prefer they are in a graph or pie chart? What sort of statistics do you like to see?

If you don't like them, do you care if they exist? Would this be a deal breaker?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

I like stats (I am an economist, accustomed to processing stats) so I have them in various lists. Sometimes also in the Chronicles. I don't have pies and graphs on the forum, though.

• I read this! 1

Guest Archaic Cyborg

I like knowing how many players there are vs character #. Not so much for race/species, gangs/factions, not unless the race ratio is a huge part of the game's plot!