Guest Ganta

Guest Ganta

Welcome new and old members of RPGINTIATIVE. I gotten my rocks very soft and very bored. I am open for roleplays of all kinds. I am playing a protagonist from the series Deadman Wonderland, Ganta Igarashi. Hope to roleplay in private or public, whichever. I am open to most genres; Mature 18 +, Horror, comedy, psychological, and crossovers are highly encourage. and etc. I had decided to move away from two previous websites, perhaps a load of you know a few them. 

This is my first time trying this website out, it seems easier to navigate and the vibes feel a lot more open and perhaps I finally found my resting place. 

Outside I am a student enrolled in an art's college, so I am also knowledgeable about art, graphics, animation, and the like. So if by any chance I seem away, I am mostly working onto my career future. Please don't hesitate to ask me anything, or if you wish to communicate outside.

Thank you for reading, you may reply or whatever comforts you the very most.

Message me for anything else if you like.

Have a great week!

There is more extra information in my about me section on my profile.

I enjoy communication and new people so hopefully to meet you all, the admin here is very friendly and I appreciate her for coming out. Ya don't often see those around~

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Welcome welcome welcome @Ganta we are certainly glad to have you! We are a very laid back place to relax and chat with. We hope you enjoy your time here!

I certainly hope you find people to play with and conversation to be had!

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Guest Ganta
1 hour ago, SithLordOfSnark said:

Hey there Ganta and welcome. Glad to meet you. :)

Pleasure in meeting ya too! 

:D

How are you doing?

Guest Ganta
On 9/12/2016 at 10:55 AM, SithLordOfSnark said:

I am amazing. And yourself? :)

Quite on busy schedule with final projects in college. Hence my delays on responses. My apologies hope your day is going well.

FZE6E6O.gif

Guest Ganta
51 minutes ago, Space_Rogue said:

Hiya Ganta, greetings from another newb :D

Haha that's hilarious. Nice meeting ya too. How are you doing on this fine day?

Just now, Rune said:

Welcome to the shenanigans. We're so laid back some of us might be dead.

Unfortunately that is very true. Haha

giphy.gif

But I am willing to wait it out for more new members to pop up. As I complete my college assignments in the mean time. 

Lol at both :D Right now, very tired. Been trying to work out how to get my forum back. We had a crash during a server back up and we've lost almost a years with of posts :(

Guest Ganta
Just now, Space_Rogue said:

Lol at both :D Right now, very tired. Been trying to work out how to get my forum back. We had a crash during a server back up and we've lost almost a years with of posts :(

Oh dear, my sincere apologies for that crash. I hope the data is still intact. But if all gets lost there's always better improvement for the following format. 

People will generally move forward with a new thread if all is lost. 

tumblr_n5mxvaHSao1sptdyto1_500.gif

Thank you Ganta. As of now I'm not entirely sure. We should have had weekly back ups but at the moment my main tech guy is like 14 hours behind me, I sent him a zillion emails tho..... worst comes to worst, we have a solid back up from Oct last year and between myself and the Admins we have email notices with  posts intact for about a month past. We can easily start new threads we've lost with those emails, writing as they did in Stargate *Teal'c voice* "Previously...."

Guest Ganta

Thank you Ganta. As of now I'm not entirely sure. We should have had weekly back ups but at the moment my main tech guy is like 14 hours behind me, I sent him a zillion emails tho..... worst comes to worst, we have a solid back up from Oct last year and between myself and the Admins we have email notices with  posts intact for about a month past. We can easily start new threads we've lost with those emails, writing as they did in Stargate *Teal'c voice* "Previously...."

Ah, well I'm not familiar to those roleplay websites. I am just another roleplayer coming from previous websites.

Quite useless I am I know. But I'm sure you will have it up in no time. 

tumblr_n74stluKos1rzik3go1_500.gif

Guest Ganta

Lol...Stargate SG1

Coffee you say?

tumblr_ntbbrqpesY1u6vqiyo1_500.gif