Salutations

Serion

@Dusty Right now, I'm working on a site set during the Napoleonic Wars. Previously, I've been on boards set during the American Revolution, post-civil war wild west, and a sort of pan-historical forum, thought most of what I wrote was WWII. I've also written a fair amount of WWI and Cold War stuff, though my personal love tends to be the 18th century, Ancient Egypt, and Anglo-Saxon England.

• I read this! 1

Hello there Serion! Tolkien is win! Tolkien type roleplays are win. Historical roleplays are also pretty win as well. 

I admit right now though I'm into espionage roleplays and Marvel. Which is always fun! Welcome to the madhouse btw, I'm sure you'll have great fun here! 

adminuserbar.png.71315bfc91f356787fd0e77311e6f224.png

@Robmin Tolkien is so much win. He has inspired so much in my life such as what college courses I should take--Old English. Also, espionage rp is great. All my Cold War stuff was espionage. So yes, historical + espionage rp.

• I read this! 1

@Serion - Currently I'm doing a MCU Espionage roleplay. Has to be espionage its SHIELD XD. Also its thanks to Tolkien I got into roleplay in the first place all them years ago when I was a tender 13 years of age. I found a LoTR community, it had a roleplay chat and a roleplay board and that's where I cut in my eye teeth of roleplaying!

• I read this! 1
adminuserbar.png.71315bfc91f356787fd0e77311e6f224.png

Guest Archaic Cyborg
21 hours ago, Serion said:

@Blackjack Bart Thanks! I tend to be more interested in action/drama stuff than politics and intrigue, so haven't rped high fantasy in ages. But, I'm always a massive sucker for elves.

Same; more Action, less court politics and royal in-fighting!