Hi! Writer, Author, Rpger

Lirschen

Welcome to the Initiative @Lirschen! I hope you have a great time here. I am so jealous that you have a bearded dragon, lizards are wonderful. But then again all animals are, with the exception of swans and geese. 

Assassin's creed is a lot of fun! I haven't played the latest games unfortunately, Unity just put me off the whole series for a while. 

sig.png

26 minutes ago, Freya said:

Welcome to the Initiative @Lirschen! I hope you have a great time here. I am so jealous that you have a bearded dragon, lizards are wonderful. But then again all animals are, with the exception of swans and geese. 

Assassin's creed is a lot of fun! I haven't played the latest games unfortunately, Unity just put me off the whole series for a while. 

Geese are the truely chaotic evil of animals. And I'm sorry to hear you didn't like the new Booty Creeds. I must be one of those fans who don't think they can do wrong :L They haven't disappointed me yet. Yet. That said, they peaked at 4. Black Flag was amazing.

As for beardie? Beardies ARE wonderful. Except when they crap on the floor. EVEN THOUGH he is trained.

Geese... *shudders*

Black Flag was great, though I always struggled with naval combat xD Personally I prefer the second one, I could spend hours just climbing the buildings and assassinating guards, though Black Flag has a special place in my heart because pirates. 

Haha aww @Lirschen, poop on the floor is never fun. I guess that's the one upsides of living a place where I can't keep pets, no floor poop. 

• I read this! 1

sig.png

I'm so tempted to join that pirate rpg forum but the lack of guide how is putting me off :L Also, having not finished the second series....

But yes. Ezio was good too, but Edward Kenway is babe <3 ;)

• I read this! 1

15 minutes ago, Lirschen said:

I'm so tempted to join that pirate rpg forum but the lack of guide how is putting me off :L Also, having not finished the second series....

But yes. Ezio was good too, but Edward Kenway is babe <3 ;)

We have a guide actually! It's linked in the sidebar under "your quick links" further down the page, and it should be on top of the page before you log in ^^  And we're not directly based of the series, it's inspired by it but has nothing to do with it. I'm only on ep 4 of s1 myself, so not having seen all of the series doesn't matter. 

Yess <3 Now I'm tempted to replay both those games xD 

• I read this! 1

sig.png

Hey!! I think I already said hello on the D, but I thought I'd say howdy here as well! Welcome!!

• Love 1

"Everyone has been doing so much soul searching during all of this,

and I'm just over here drawing pics of my character's dicks."