Hi! Writer, Author, Rpger

Lirschen

Hello! I'm Lirschen (Or Lir, if you prefer!) I'm a 5 year rper and I love the dark and gruesomer storylines. Lol. So, I'm 24, female, and all the way from Scotland, (this is why my board is based in Glasgow ;P) I love alternative music like rock, punk, etc. But right now I am in love with Lord Huron. Check them out on youtube if you're bored and need some background noise!

I'm a published author, working on a second book, I work in retail, and I have a pet bearded dragon named spike! I also adore pirate, assassin's creed, and Final fantasy.

So, hopefully, I'm interesting enough for you guys ;)

• I read this! 3

• Admin

We don't base people off of their interesting level. If we did than this site would certainly fail. I'm a terribly mundane person!

Welcome to The Initiative though @Lirschen we're glad to have you! You are another published author on our site like @Elena and I'm sure there might be others.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Awesome! I love talking with other authors! They tend to know where the spellcheck is ;)

Also love suicide squad! God, it feels like I love everything right now. I promise, I am not high. Except on life. But yes! Fellow authors <3

• Admin

Suicide Squad is awesome! I loved Margot Robbie as Harley! It's good stuff.

• Agree 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Agreed! She learned gymnastics just for the film. She and the Joker are epic. I mean, I know their love is so abusive, but in a dark way, it's so fun to watch them crash and burn. I like dark things lol

• Admin

Dark things can be very fun. Probably why I love and adore dystopias.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

For me, it's always been about abusive relationships. The dynamic interests me. The need versus the disgust, the horror and fear versus the need to be loved. I like the psychology between it. It probably says something worrying about me ><"

Don't worry! I'm not in any abusive relationships! And I don't condone them. I just like writing them. It's fiction; so it's...okay?

• Admin

As I said to @AgelessApple what you like to write, read, watch doesn't define you. Else I'd be a serial killer.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Welcome, Lirschen! I am also getting ready to publish my second novel!

• I read this! 1

Great Scott! Another Scot! @SusieQ hails from this land, too!

Reading introductions is also not the first thing I should do in the morning apparently, as when I read your post I initially saw "I'm a 5 year old RPer" and I was quite perplexed over this.

Anyway, now that I can read, welcome to The Initiative!

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, Elena said:

Welcome, Lirschen! I am also getting ready to publish my second novel!

Elena, that is awesome! <3 If you're willing to link it. I'd love to take a peek. I see you, too, love pirates >:)

6 hours ago, KARA BELLA said:

Welcome to The Initiative @Lirschen.  What did you write your book on and what is the second one you are woking on about?

Hi Kara! Vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, and a big hotel out of nowhere. It spawned from an rp idea and went a little rogue. I'll link it. Sec. ....https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bad-Reception-Shannen-Wright/dp/1944361235

4 hours ago, Gothams Reckoning said:

Great Scott! Another Scot! @SusieQ hails from this land, too!

Reading introductions is also not the first thing I should do in the morning apparently, as when I read your post I initially saw "I'm a 5 year old RPer" and I was quite perplexed over this.

Anyway, now that I can read, welcome to The Initiative!

Well.... I mean... physically I'm not 5 years old. And yes, Scottish ;) Aye.

The first novel I published is about Vikings. Its title can be translated as "The wanderers of the seas". It deals with a group of Vikings who got adrift on the current and got to now Mexico. Because there are certain historians who say that Quetzalcoatl, the Aztec god described as blonde and bearded, was Viking.

The one to be published is happening in the Napoleonic Era. Its title can be translated as "Lives in turmoil", but each of the two volumes has an individual title and theme too. Part one - "Bloody lands" (or bloodied? because it shouldn't sound like the curse! just like war blood), about the Italian Republics fighting for Jacobine creed and helping the French (1796-1801). Then Part two - "The New World", because after Napoleon proclaims himself First Consul - a first step towards dictatorship - and the Italian sister-republics are shared like pizza slices, some incorporated in the French Empire, some given to the Savoya royal house, the two main characters leave for US, the only true democratic republic. And there they go West, up to the Mississippi, they witness the Louisiana purchase, and so on...

This is my author page on FB. I guess a like would do good :P And I have photos from the launching of the first book in the album,as well as the draft covers for the two volumes of my second, whose launching will be on 23-rd of March. 

• I read this! 1