Ahoy!

misfit

• How long have you been RPing? Probably close on 12/13 years? SO OOLD! I started out on neopets, posting short 2-3 sentence post. Now I after all this experience, I'm posting 4-5!! Progress!
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Sci-fi!! An underappreciated genre in my opinion! I also like dark fantasy.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? I started out on neopets, then went to IM, and then to forums and stayed with forums for sooo long. Then I tried rping through email which I thoroughly enjoyed. Now I'm back to forums! So I guess.. ALL?!
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? So I love, love, love the Handmaid's Tale - probably one of my all time favorite stories and I love Margaret Atwood. I also love Dragonflight, Oryx and Crake, Kindred, 11/22/63 (omg, just read this AMAZING). Um... I loved Get Out, Mad Max, The VVItch, hmmm. Ok, music: rap, indie, some electronic.
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? I love reading and playing video games and writing in a non-rp capacity.
  • What's your favorite color? Green mostly... I think. Purple, too, and blue! All?
  • What's your favorite drink? Tea and Coffee please!
Edited by misfit
  • I read this! 1

PLAGUED

Post-Apoc | Supernatural | Zombies

• Admin

Sci-Fi is amazing! It's my all time favorite. In fact I'm working on a Sci-Fi as we speak (have been for a while).

Welcome to the Initiative @misfit

• Cheers 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome to the Initiative Misfit! I hope you have a great time here! 

Sci-fi is such a fun genre! I've played on a few sci-fi boards, and it has always been great fun. 

• Cheers 2

sig.png