Note: I am not actually sideways...

Hi there!

My name is Lou and I am brand new to this lovely site. I opted for both a blurb and questions because I love to talk and I am trying the improve my typing skills. So... I am an almost 30 year old lady living in the greatest place in the world, Texas. I have collected a husband (Bryan) who is the tops, Pembroke corgi (Rhys) who is kind of a diva, and a cat (Collins but we call her Cat) who loves the sound of her own voice. They are all pretty cool but Cat sometimes has to be silenced for her own good. I love watching Criminal Minds in the dark by myself then immediately assuming an attack stance when my dog barks at nothing. I also love taking pictures of different flora and fauna from weird angles and calling it art. I also love to joke and kid around mostly at other peoples expense (JK, kinda). :P

I have started the new adventure of being a head admin and so far I realize why sometimes it sucks but other times it's really awesome. So that's me in a nutshell! Now for the questions...

• How long have you been RPing? Oh geez... Including my time spent in the Yahoo chat rooms? Um... 16 years. HOLY MOLEY! That seems like so long.
  • What are your favorite RP genres? I really love RL rpgs, which is why I created my own. I had been really heavy into supernatural until I found a nice historical one, which lead me to RL. 
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? I am a forum RPG kinda girl.
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? My favorite type of music is the audible kind. It's so hard to pick a favorite since I go through "musical phases". Yesterday I was listening to oldies, today K-pop, tomorrow who knows!
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? Obviously I write as a hobby but I also love tormenting my corgi by laying on him until he grumbles like an old man. My husband and I both find it giggle worthy. (No corgis are injured in the pursuit of giggles.
  • What's your favorite color? My favorite stand alone color is green, but I love the look of red and black together. 
  • What's your favorite drink? I am highly addicted to Dr. Pepper. Are there other types of drinks?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @LouTurnsSideways! We are glad to have you! I thought Dr Pepper was the only drink in the world until I discovered water. I love my water now.... or my wine.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Hello, fellow Texas resident. XD 

Criminal Minds is AMAZING. (In fact, I've been binge watching it lately, and am currently squeeing over it via status update replies with another member. XD)

Dr. Pepper is a phenominal drink, and green is the best color ever. :P

Welcome, welcome!  

Corgis are amazing dogs. We have one here at home, and he thinks he is prince of it. He talks to us as we do things. I am certain he is judging!   I also must say, I love your avatar pic!  Is that David the Gnome and his lovely wife? That is what it reminds me of!

NewSig.png
Welcome to the City of Destiny

Wedding Season 1797
Forming Families Among the Rumors and the Joy
Will you ally for love or money, business or pleasure, peace or war?

What a lovely welcome! Thanks everyone. :D

@Rune I have no qualms about paying in corgi pictures since all the praise feeds my ravenous ego. :P

@Morrigan Dr. Pepper is the elixir of the Gods and it is what has given me my curves. At my Nanny's house breakfast was a glass of dr. pepper  and a plate of scrambled eggs.

@PretendThisNeverHappened, we should be the bestest of friends! Look at how much we already have in common. We are ahead of the curve. Haha. XD

@Seahorse I was never a dog person until we got Rhys, but now I am definitely a corgi person. I demand occasional corgi gush fests between us! Haha. Also, maybe? I was tagged in it recently and thought it was cute so I stole it. Hahaha. 

I will leave everyone with pictures of da puppeh!

C3329761-1491780936481260large.jpgC3329761-1491780789782848large.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Thank you 1
  • LOL 1

Let us gush accordingly!  He is one in a pack of four of all different breeds, they make quite the little adventure quartet!  Your dog pictures? Just stop it. He is so cute. So. freakin'. cute!  How could a person not pet a puppy like that?  I love his "Ask to Pet" harness. LOL!  I'd be like "Oooh my goooosh!"

NewSig.png
Welcome to the City of Destiny

Wedding Season 1797
Forming Families Among the Rumors and the Joy
Will you ally for love or money, business or pleasure, peace or war?

Can I just take a moment to gush about your avatar image? That was my favorite show growing up and I swear I feel like the only one that remembers it! That fox...ugh when he got caught in the trap--still makes my heart hurt.

Anyway! Welcome!!!

"Everyone has been doing so much soul searching during all of this,

and I'm just over here drawing pics of my character's dicks."

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhhh corgi pictures!

Bless all the RPers with pets that let other RPers who can't have pets (i.e. myself) live vicariously through them 😍😭

affiliate.png

Age of Aquarius

a techy potterverse sandbox