Hello all <3

Achera

Hey all! The names Achera but I often go by Hera. I'm kinda new around here??? I've had an account forever but I never really used it and got too confused but HERE I AM! I've been roleplaying for who knows how long. Maybe 10+ years at least! I started off in a fantasy wolf or semi-fantasy wolf guild on Neopets (judge me it was all the rage back then) and then ended up in Warrior Cats for awhile (again, judge me xD). Now, my favorite genre to do is fantasy <3 I tend to lean towards animals or shapeshifters but that's because I'm an artist as well who can only really draw animals. So when I do art of my characters, I can only draw an animal form and not a human one xD But I still love them all.

I currently run an original high fantasy medieval site called Antarsia <3 The best part about it is I get to run it with my best friend who I actually met when roleplaying all those years ago on Neopets! xD It's funny how things come full circle isn't it? Anyways, I love all fantasy and really anything that has a lot of creative freedom!

I guess that's it about me! If you got any questions, just ask but I wanted to give a small blurb about myself to you all <3

jak_sig_2sec_by_accenlia-dbcyqh8.gif

Not all things last... Some thrive in the fire while others die
Original High Medieval Fantasy || 3-3-3

Hey there @Achera! Welcome to The Initiative! I'm sorry you found yourself confused at one point, hopefully we can help you out if you find yourself lost about something! You could always snag us on the Staff Contact center for any needs whatsoever!

Never did get into neopets, but I"m a huge fan of modern/fantasy styles myself. 

It's so exciting to be able to run a site with your friend! I'm glad you found that kind of friendship. I know some of the friends I've made through RP means have become some of the closest people to me as of late. 

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

• Admin

Hello @Achera Welcome to the Initiative! We are glad to have you. I think you'd be surprised by how many of us got our start on Neopets here. I was only there for a a little bit and went to Avidgmers afterward.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

10 hours ago, anthrxmilkshake said:

Hey there @Achera! Welcome to The Initiative! I'm sorry you found yourself confused at one point, hopefully we can help you out if you find yourself lost about something! You could always snag us on the Staff Contact center for any needs whatsoever!

Never did get into neopets, but I"m a huge fan of modern/fantasy styles myself. 

It's so exciting to be able to run a site with your friend! I'm glad you found that kind of friendship. I know some of the friends I've made through RP means have become some of the closest people to me as of late. 

Thanks! I think I just need to understand this place a little more? If I have trouble navigating more, I'll definitely go check out that Staff Contact Center!

Some of my best friends have been through RP and it really is amazing how something so small can really impact your life. I'm glad to see other people have found these kind of friendships as well! What kind of forum do you tend to lean towards if you don't mind me asking? It's nice to see someone who has a similar interest ^^

2 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

Hello @Achera Welcome to the Initiative! We are glad to have you. I think you'd be surprised by how many of us got our start on Neopets here. I was only there for a a little bit and went to Avidgmers afterward.

Hi Morrigan and thank you so much! I've never heard of Avidgmers, but it is interesting to see how people got their start in roleplaying. Neopets was great for a time, but the poor thing just got worse and then of course, us youngin's had to grow up away from there xD Either way, thank you again for the welcome <3

@Achera :

I tend to lean towards modern-fantasy, such as modern day world, fantasy elements such as shapeshifters, and the like. I joined an Anita Blake based site a while back and it has been my OBSESSION since that point, and I'm working on my own site that is modern-fantasy. That being said I'm also a tiny bit obsessed with post apocalyptic settings, but those aren't really "in" right now, and I find I sometimes have trouble "fully" fitting into a site. Sometimes it isn't the people there, so much as it is me. Lol

• Agree 1

W9QVrMj.png

@anthrxmilkshake:

I totally get that! It has to be as much of a fit for you as you are for the site. I've left places before because I just didn't feel like I really belonged xD Starting your own site though sounds like a lot of fun! Maybe when you guys are all up and running, our sites could affiliate at some point <3 ..once I also figure out how to post to the directory xD

@Achera Absolutely! I'll have to hit you up when we're finally open! It's coming soon!

As for posting in the directory, you should be able to do so now. You just needed the proper amount of posts to do so. I'd check again for the rules and such, and there should be a post option now. :)

W9QVrMj.png

@anthrxmilkshake Awesome! Just hit me up here or on Discord if you're over there. I tend to rely more there than anywhere else xD 

Oh it finally showed up. Just took a minute to kick in oops xD Thanks so much for everything <3

@Rune Ahhh the ol' days. What were some of your go-to genres for that?

1 hour ago, Achera said:

@Rune Ahhh the ol' days. What were some of your go-to genres for that?

For Neopets? Oh god... Pet and X-Men, I believe. 

Now it's fantasy. Usually stuff with werewolves. xD

@Rune

Hey, that's better than me with my wolves and warrior cats! xD 

Yassss fantasy!! Werewolves are always a good subject to play <3

Hello @Achera, and welcome to The Initiative! :) It's lovely to see you here and I'm sure you'll find great benefit the site and its wonderful community!

I also started off roleplaying on Neopets- in the same genres, and even around the same time! Perhaps we once crossed paths there? What guilds were you in?

• I read this! 1

@Josie

Thank you so much!

Oh dear, that was forever ago but I wonder if we did cross paths?? Umm... I think I started in one about Moonclan, then one called Scarlet Fable? Those are the only two I remember right now.  I usually called myself Spottedstar or Hitsugaya. Think Momo at one point too xD

• I read this! 1

Welcome @Achera.  I'm not going to lie - I'm jealous of your ability to draw your characters, even if they're primarily animals.  That's so cool.

WoL___dark01.png