Star Trek Karaoke

ohsith

Okay,

So I was at my favourite comic book store talking to some fellow nerds today about our usual stuff (aside from comics of course) and someone asked an interesting question with regard to Star Trek in its various forms. (Of course, I suppose this would also apply to any fandom really, but let's not get ahead of ourselves).

If the various crews of Star Trek, from The Original Series right through to Discovery, got together and held a karaoke night. What songs do you think each character would sing?

I instantly responded with Spock singing The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins, backing it up with his Vulcan Lute because Leonard Nimoy!

Thoughts?

Tilly would be up there singing every damn thing. And she would own the shit out of all of it.

We've seen Ben Sisko share the holo-stage with Vic Fontaine, so I expect more rat pack and jazzy things would come from him (and yes please, good stuff 😍)

I could see Tom Paris dragging Harry Kim up on stage for something like You've Lost that Lovin' Feeling

• I read this! 1

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain

Data would have a unique take on "I've got no strings..." I think. Though that might be a little too on the nose.

Kirk's has to be Rocket Man... spoken word just like Bill Shatner's cover... no two ways about it.

• I read this! 1

I want to see Stamets and Culber do an adorable duet, where Stamets is practically rolling his eyes through the whole of it, but he's doing it because it'll make his #SpaceBoo happy.

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain