Tis the Season

Rune

Early again. I had a great topic in mind and forgot it. :( That's what I get for sleeping.

So! This week in Tell Rune Your Secrets: Holidays!

Does your board have any IC holidays that differ from RW's? 

How do you handle RW holidays in terms of activity requirements/posting? Do you cut them some slack or does nothing change?

Do you do anything special for the holidays? Either IC or OOC. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure what RW stands for. If you mean RL = real life, then yes, my site has some holidays which are now less celebrated, but they were a big thing in the 1700s and before, especially in the Catholic world.

We have had threads celebrating Epiphany/ Twelfth Night/ Three Kings' Day (the same holiday on 6-th of January, with different names), Mardi Gras, ,Saint John's Summer FiresMichaelmas, and a few other holidays. Posting in those threads has the same rhythm as the other threads.

As for the real life holidays, we usually have threads with carols and traditions from all countries we are from.