Do your worst

Shades

All right, feel free to ask anything!

Nothing at all is off limits, as far as I can tell right now.

Small blurb about me: 35, female, Brazilian, work from home in the IT field, major introvert, childfree, mostly asexual. Passions include food (eating and cooking), the written word (reading and writing), sleep, and documentaries.

Shoot!

Shady McShaderson

I love Kaya Scodelario and Cintia Dicker equally. Don't ask me to choose. ¬¬

• I read this! 1

Shady McShaderson

• 1 month later...

Where do you get inspiration to post from?

• I read this! 1

bzC3QQ.png  

Active, fun, established 2008! Come join us. 
Aeterna Roma

Sites I am on; rpabutton.png 

Literally everything. A song, a movie, a dream, something that happened, being bored... I can't really think of a moment when I don't have inspiration for posts/new plots/new characters.

• Love 1

Shady McShaderson

Oh, my, that's a tough one. I'd say I'd go visit Portugal, mostly because that's what currently strikes my fancy. My fancies change often, though, so this answer is probably changing in a while.

Shady McShaderson

The variety living in such a large country offers. In the city I'm from alone, you could go from the beach, to places that basically breath History, to the regular big city urban center all within one day. Traveling the country, I've been to several places, going from the very hot city I live in now to another across the country where you needed a heater in your bedroom to sleep. And the one thing in common everywhere is that you can just... talk to people and they'll answer. So I guess, the variety + the fact that you can feel at home wherever you go? We do have a lot of problems, like every country, but I'd be hard pressed to want to live anywhere but here.

Shady McShaderson