Discord Bots for Forum focused Discords

Bezyle

My apologies @Bezyle.  I was rather unclear, sorry for that. It's been the day for that kind of thing. No, I was replying to Kit the Human, asking if I could PM my questions as I didn't want to hijack your thread with them.

Snail Racing does sound fun. I'll have to try and find that one.

Regards!

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

Ahhh the only two I have running in mine right now is Tatsumaki (lovingly nicknamed cat lord), and WidgetBot (nicknamed cbox killer). We do also have a Salty Cougar, which... needs a rename lmao because the Cougar Bot was custom made for a board that isn't around anymore (the site's setting was a school, and the school mascot was a cougar). I was debating getting some Pokemon-y bots, there's one that's a PokeDex and another that does battle-capture stuff, but like... all my members are SO ADD (so am I) and. We'd never return from Discord.... ever........... but there are so many pretty botbots! I do want to figure out how to get a custom bot for posting about new topics from the board, but, Iiiieeee that's beyond me at the moment lol

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

• 2 weeks later...

On Convergence Wars we just use Tatsumaki for fun and Reminder Bot for voting and event reminders.

There's not much fancy going on with us :P

Owner Of Convergence Wars

Are you an RP Site Admin? Add me on Discord to learn about RP Community Watch, a server full of RP Admins who chill, exchange tips, and share a watchlist of dangerous members.
Discord Name: SYRE#0420

We just use widgetbot (I like the interface better than Titan) and Highlight (for keywords). I'm a discord n00b though so I don't really know how to bot very well! If I could, I'd love to have a bot that posted up announcement links, open threads, and other stuff that happens on the forum, but that's currently impossible T.T But Jcink is working on making discord webhooks a thing so maybe my dream will come true one day.

• Like 1

translunary.gif.5374a61b67b4df1af4bb898e0c039553.gif

a dark, urban fantasy;

inspired by sailor moon

I tried widgetbot and actually liked it better than Titan. However, I had a mega issue getting it to work right on my site and look halfway decent. I didn't want to plague people to death with questions on how to make it work so I turned tail and went back to Titan.

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!