What genre were your first rps in? (Member & Staff)

Nixie

My first rp was a Wolf Roleplay in 2013. And then from there I kind of bounced around on rp sites for a long time until I finally settled on a few. 

• 4 weeks later...

a kingdom hearts roleplay site on phbbnow  it was as Yuna from final fantasy x-2

• 1 month later...

My first RP was a wolf RP with one of my friends and one other dude that came from....somewhere. I'm discovering now that my friend might have been playing his stuff too. 😂

The first RP I was staff on was a dog RP called Canine Controversy. It felt like there was always something going on when I look back on it. Like....underground dogs that are discovered after an earthquake? Pretty doooope (if you ask me).

Before I ever started forum RP, in like, 2000, I was a teenager mystified by what I was pretty sure was one of the rarer approved (?) Dragonriders of Pern pbp which was on ... email? I remember there being extensive rules. I'm certain I never actually joined, but it's highly likely I came up with a character.

My first RPG was actually the first every Harry Potter roleplay site! I was twelve at the time telling them I was 16 years old. I should not have been reading the things I was! LOL

• LOL 1

Initiative.png.a7d5feeb090cdb7d78d7bddf1e3f65f5.png

Man, this takes me back... I started RPing on the Neopets roleplay forums way back when I was teeny tiny, so it was more like the genre depended on the thread. I vaguely remember lots of vampire stuff (Twilight had just released, back in those days), lots of wolf RP (I really loved Wolf's Rain), and some fandom stuff here and there.

The first site I was staff of (and later on Admin) was a very old Harry Potter site, the kind that started on InvisionFree.

Edited by Witch
  • Like 1

spacer.png

account avatar and banner by @se_5eeeee