Hello!

jordancullen72

Don't know what to say? Try these questions (not mandatory): Hi everyone! On most forums I go by my real name but since this is a RPG site, I will go by my newest OC which is Alex Johnson. Its my OC from Supernatural. I am a Veteran roleplayer with well over 16 years under my belt. I have roleplayed such shows and movies such as; Mutant X, Alias, Diagnosis Murder, Pacific Blue, Andromeda, Smallville, Power Rangers, VR Troopers, Vampire Diaries, Make it or Break It, Saddle Club, Baby-Sitters Club, and many others. Yes I have even roleplayed NCIS and the others in that franchise. 

I have also roleplayed such movies as; Star Wars, Star Trek, miscellaneous shark attack movies, Friday the 13th, Final Destination, Scream, and many others. My personal favorites are the adventure type or family type of stuff. 

Yes, I am from the US. Pennsylvania to be exact. 

I have popped on here many times as a guest and thought I'd join up today. I like the look of the site. 

I have many different interests book wise. I do like suspense as well as mild horror. I am also a writer. I have had one poem published and a few other stories too. I am a Christian and mother of two young women. One is in college. My youngest is Autistic as well as a sweetheart. We also vlog on YouTube. I also am a Simmer(I love Sims 4!).

I like such sports as swimming and volleyball. 

My favorite color is aqua which is a light shade of blue.

• Cheers 1

Welcome, @jordancullen72! I love anything horror or fantasy related. I think roleplaying within the Friday the 13th  universe would be fun. Glad to have you here. 🙂 

“There's a scream permanently lodged in my throat now.”
― Michelle McNamara

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @jordancullen72 we're glad to have you. I don't think I've ever seen a Babysitters Club RP but that's a pretty awesome tidbit of information.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.