Hello, Im New Here

StarksEra

Don't know what to say? Try these questions (not mandatory):

• How long have you been RPing? uh...probably around 15 years off and on.
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Wolves, though I am also getting into lions!
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Forum! I'm not that great at the other ways of RP
  • What country are you from?  U.S
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? Inheritance cycle for books, movie changes constantly -currently its Togo. I have no favorite music. 
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? Photomanips, traditional art. Dog Training!
  • What's your favorite color?  Blue!
  • What's your favorite drink? Coffee! haha

I'm also a stay at home mom, I have a toddler and a teenager- they are both a nightmare lol 

I have a border collie, he is an intelligent menace to society haha

Edited by StarksEra

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh goodness, I can't imagine having both at once! Welcome to RPG Initiative! I meant to welcome you earlier, but life got in the way. ^_^ By wolf/lion do you mean shifter, or the actual animal? If the latter is the case, you might be interested in checking out this thread by Kieran (I hope I spelled the name right). It's an interest check for a Lion King rp. ^_^

Toddlers and Teens, so much fun! 

Also a sahm! My youngest, and only girl, will be 4 in April and she has 3 older brothers. The older two are 17 and 18, but the youngest boy is 12...they USED to get along splendidly. Not so much any more. 

Find me at:

Sunrises and Sunsets - Never-Ending Stories

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

I look forward to seeing your photo manipulations @StarksEra. Welcome to the Initiative.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.