Hello yes hi there

Onii

Hello, everyone! I've lurked around RPG-I for a good while on and off throughout the years but now I step into the light and finally do the thing.

I actually don't know what to say LOL so I'm legit gonna use this handy template:

• How long have you been RPing? Since (sometime in) 2006, it's all a blur, I remember nothing of the Dark Ages.

• What are your favorite RP genres? That's a tough one because I more consider it to be which I'm best with--I'll try any genre if I have characters that fit the aesthetic, but that said I'm mooostly comfortable these days with medieval fantasy/historical, fantasy in general, high fantasy, modern fantasy, sci-fi, shifter genres, etc etc. 

• How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? I'm almost strictly Forum RP these days, but I have recently tried Google Docs and, gotta admit, it's a lot easier to edit/write in during my 14 hour work days. 

• What country are you from? The U.S!

• What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? I have never been able to answer this question a day in my life ngl LOL. I don't have favorites, it's too hard to decide! I can only say something about genres: I love fantasy/sci-fi/supernatural/thriller or crime genre books, can't get enough of (psychological) thriller genre movies (have y'all ever just watched random B or C-list obscure thriller movies because some of them are creepier than most A-listers), and as for music I love lo-fi, EDM, some pop--anything with a beat that can shatter my eardrums. 

• What other interest/Hobbies do you have? I'm a (wannabe) digital artist, I'm working on a novel outside of RP, and I opera sing! I used to be a ballerina before I had an accident, rip, but eventually I want to use my learned fluidity for some type of martial arts/self defense. I used to be an amateur boxer but..just no time for it right now. Bio/Genetics/Psychology are also interests of mine...because they're what I'm currently studying! I have been a student since, uhhhh, Fall 2013? Long time, long time. But I've taken almost literally every biology and psychology course they allowed me to take (total class hours necessary for graduation are about 80...I currently have about 120 asdsefsf) so at THIS point, after being a Senior for 999 years, I realize it's time to get off my ass and into Senior Projects LMFAO

• What's your favorite color? Green! 

• What's your favorite drink? Hard to say. Sweet tea or lemonade maybe, but I've been kicking sugar in the ass (did you know that a lot of those drinks and sodas in stores have nearly 70% of your daily intake in a SINGLE SERVING??), so my compromise is naturally sweetened sparkling water! 

• Love 1

I quit diet sodas a year ago, and accidentally learned I need way more salt and potassium than my food diet was providing (since premade drinks typically formulate their salt and potassium levels in certain distributions as to not put people at risk of an electrolyte imbalance).

I was eyeing your site earlier, and I don't doubt I'll be peeking in again - it looks promising.

Welcome!

By Wit & Whitby

[Plot] | [Rules] | [Wanted] | [Discord]

18+ | Victorian Era | No App | No Word Count |

PoC & LGBT-friendly | Newbie-friendly

Sweet Tea! lol I agree sometimes it's so hard to pick your favorites.

Singing Opera, though? *bows*

Find me at:

Sunrises and Sunsets - Never-Ending Stories

love sparkling water. Even unsweetened. I've been drinking less and less sodas (not being able to have caffeine has helped). Now it's more of a, "Do I want something sweet?" then I'll have a glass. 

I would not be able to do opera. xD One thing's for sure, I'd hate to set you off. >.> Because the projection is a big part of the whole ordeal!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Onii we're glad to have you. What sort of Sci-Fi do you like?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello sister from another mister. BLESS THE FLAVORED SPARKLING WATER. I'll settle for flavored seltzer, too-- but only if I leave it out long enough that the fizzy bubbles die down D:<

ᴘᴏᴜғᴋɪɴ : frandly and unlikely to bite, feel free to message.

⬊ Wonder Comics ⬋
Qv8rB5C.png tumblr_inline_n1bjtjyyTN1qk1or3.gif 8d47c0ec5675a7cc00587f1ece0e8182-dak46gp.png spacer.png