Powers list

Bom Bom

Heya! I have a list of powers that can be bought on my site with the site currency. While I am okay with the current list, I would possibly like to add more, so I'm wondering what kind of powers/abilities people like to start out with/use in rps?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin

This really depends on the setting @Bom Bom what's the base setting? Superheroes? Supernatural? Mutants? etc.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

On 3/7/2022 at 11:27 AM, Morrigan said:

This really depends on the setting @Bom Bom what's the base setting? Superheroes? Supernatural? Mutants? etc.

Its a fantasy animal rp, and powers have to be rolled for to use. So far they are grouped into 6 categories based on the effect they have:

Offensive powers: If rolled successfully these attacks do damage to the opponent
Negative status powers: If rolled successfully, the target's power, magic and physical, will decrease temporarily.
Positive Status Powers: If rolled successfully, the users power, magic or physical, will increase temporarily.
Draining Powers: If rolled successfully, the target's hp will slowly drain every 3 posts.
Healing Powers: If rolled successfully, these powers will heal the user or ally.
Passive abilities: Have no effect in battle, do not require dice rolls.

• Admin

I have never personally played in an animal setting so I don't know what would be useful. I normally break mine down into types of kinesis. So Telekinesis, Botakinesis, Electrokinesis, etc.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

10 hours ago, Morrigan said:

I have never personally played in an animal setting so I don't know what would be useful. I normally break mine down into types of kinesis. So Telekinesis, Botakinesis, Electrokinesis, etc.

Unfortunately it seems to be a dying genre.

Thanks for the help! I will definitely keep kinesis- based powers in mind. I really like that idea!