Sponsor Question

Byrn

Question

I feel like this might be a dumb question, but here goes nothing. I was perusing the 8-bit sponsor on my phone earlier while at work, and it gave me the option to select an image. I decided to wait until I got home and so now I've done it and it didn't provide that option? Is there settings somewhere that I should submit this to? So sorry if this is answered somewhere or blatantly obvious.

signature2small.png.6c6902665e4c91ca15240bd1f4a0bce3.png

2 answers to this question

• Admin

Hey @Hannable The one that you are thinking of is the 8bit Advertisement as the sponsor doesn't have you upload an image.

Unfortunately, I am not notified when these go through so a ticket or post like this is required for me to update my list. You should now see your RPGs in our directory on the front page.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Okay I’m sorry about that 😅. It wasn’t a rush for me I was worried I’d done the wrong thing 😪 Glad that’s not the case, thank you!

• Love 1

signature2small.png.6c6902665e4c91ca15240bd1f4a0bce3.png