Creative Introduction Title Here

Adelle

Hello all! My name is Adelle and I am a seasoned roleplayer of 18 years and many platforms, who has too much love for high fantasy. I spend about 85% of my time in a state of confusion and it's likely that at any given point I have no idea what I'm doing. Oddly, this seems to work for me. Also, I'm super shy, so don't mind me if I make this face a lot ._. or this one ;; or other varieties of emoji that mean i'm probably hiding in my hoodie and blushing. I am reigning queen of typos and bad spelling. You'd think I'd be good at it but nooo, not even a little.

I love to read, I sometimes draw and take commissions, do web design, I write outside of just RPing, and I'm a massive RPG nerd as far as video games go. I'm currently in the works of writing/scripting an NPC mod for Baldur's Gate, actually. Its pretty safe to say that anytime I'm not working, I'm probably gaming in some way or another. I also have an unhealthy love of music and that is probably where a large portion of my paycheck goes. Like, it's a problem. A big one. I have a band tattoo okay, I think I need an intervention.

I have a degree in digital art and animation, but for my career I somehow ended up being in the IT world. I'm a Network Engineer with some Help Desk on the side. Mostly this means I fall of ladders, drop computer equipment on my head, and plug in different colored wires into different devices and hope for the best. Somehow, this makes company's infrastructure work. Don't ask me, I don't know either. On that not, I, the IT professional cannot for the life of me find where to add a signature to my posts. It's probably right in front of me. Oops.

Um... That's all I can think of? I'm sort of a boring person to be quite honest, and I spend most of my time in front of a computer. >_> But, hi! It's lovely to meet everyone!

Edited by Adelle
  • I read this! 3

• Admin

Hola @Adelle welcome to the Initiative!! (Signatures can be found in USERNAME>Account Settings)

We are certainly glad to have you. Please do not mind the plethora of poking ye shall receive from the members. It's all in good sport. We love you already.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Hey hey and welcome to RPG Initiative! 

You'll surely have a fun time here!

• I read this! 2
adminuserbar.png.71315bfc91f356787fd0e77311e6f224.png

Welcome! I spend most of my time in front of a computer too. XD

• I read this! 1

Find me on:

Mortal Ends   x5d17s.jpg
{Erin}   {Little Bird}

Aw, you guys! I feel right at home already! Thank you very much for the welcome!   And it's good to know I'm not the only one glued to a screen all the time. xD

• I read this! 2

@Adelle Welcome to RPGI and I totally understand your love for video games. I am a major fan myself and love to play when I have the time! 

As for the typos and stuff, I do that a lot too. I often type too fast and later realized I missed a word or letter somewhere oops... 

Anyway I hope you have a good time here and if you have any questions or need help with anything you can always reach out to me!