FACEPLANTS IN

vyos

Hey everyone!! my name's Vy, and i've been RPing for a few years now. I've mostly stuck to a couple of specific forums throughout, primarily a futuristic/dystopian RP board named Redux, but I figured it was time to branch out, so I'm here now! :D

Aside from RPing, I'm super into anime/manga, as well as animation in general, graphic design, and branding! I'm also kind of behind on anime trends, so if you have any recommendations, feel free to chuck those my way. On the internet, I'm also on Flight Rising as vytamins and on Tumblr as vyos

I also love to meet new people and make friends, so please feel free to reach out for whatever reason you'd like! It's great to be here and meet you all. :D

• Admin

Hello @vyos we are certainly glad to have you here at the Initiative! Always great to meet a new person.

As far as Anime goes I recommend Sword Art Online or Fairytail.

What are some of your favorite animes currently?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome to The Initiative @vyos and I hope you have a good time here! 

I play FR as well, that is so awesome such a small world. Your art is gorgeous btw <3! 

Anyway if you need any help, have questions or just want to chat you can always reach out to me! 

@Morrigan yes!! i've seen SAO and it's pretty great. Fairy Tale I've heard great things about, as well. 

@Jason Naruto and Bleach were the two anime that really got me into the anime world, haha. I haven't heard of Robotech and Macross, though -- will check that out! 

@Amelia YEEEEEEEAHHHHHHH FR is great!! I'm working on getting more active there haha 

Edited by vyos
  • I read this! 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! Had to drop by to say....also a FR player! (if you want I can message you my account) :D Oddly enough I dont write much of my own dragon's lore, too busy writing posts on rp sites. Your art looks great by the way as well!

dinocountry_banner.png

The West just got wilder...

• 2 weeks later...

@Jakolope thank you so much!! I'd love to get your FR account too, I'm always down to make new friends on there. :D interestingly enough, I don't do lore for my dragons either -- I'm always focusing on my RP forum, haha. 

@vyos Haha seems like the running theme for sure! Tossed you a message over on FR :3 Also good luck with your site!

dinocountry_banner.png

The West just got wilder...