Howdy All!

Jakolope

Howdy everyone! 
I make games, art, and of course do plenty of writing. Always looking for new creative people to meet who share interests! As odd as it is, I am fairly new to forum RP but have been writing for a long, long while. 

Let's see here what else, I unabashedly like pumpkin flavored things, I teach martial arts, and I make a mean banana cream pie!

Don't know what to say? Try these questions (not mandatory):

• How long have you been RPing?
    • On sites, about three years. Before that counting D&D, other systems and writing back and forth, about 13 years!
  • What are your favorite RP genres?
    • Original settings and original characters usually, though I am always open to try new things! Just when I think I won't like something I try it out and usually do!
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?
    • Forums are a great format I find and work well with a busy schedule!
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?
    • Again, I have broad tastes, but I do love the King Killer Chronicles and the Queen's Thief series. Movie will always be Lord of the Rings though I really enjoy animation as well, too many to name. Not necessarily my favorite but The Wind Rises was a very inspired masterpiece. As for music I movie scores and punk/ska, though again I will listen to everything!
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have?
    • Swordplay is fun and pretty far from my norm. And when I get stressed, I bake things :P
  • What's your favorite color?
    • Green, Red, and brown!
  • What's your favorite drink?
    • Chocolate Milkshakes!

dinocountry_banner.png

The West just got wilder...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Hello @Jakolope! Welcome to the Initiative! We are really glad to have you here. Pumpkin things are strangely alluring to me as well. I didn't used to like them though, they've grown on me!

Enjoy the site!

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Thanks for the warm welcome @Morrigan! And mmm pumpkin! It's just so warm and cozy! And also a vegetable...which totally makes it healthy, right?!

dinocountry_banner.png

The West just got wilder...

• Admin

Absolutely. Sounds like my strange affinity for ginger. I love ginger now. Hard Ginger ale is my new boozey jam.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.