Hello, hello~

PERSEPHONE

You can call me C. I recently registered to advertise my board, but I don't think it will hurt to mingle about! I'm still poking around trying to figure things out, so if you have any suggestions on navigating the site and areas of interest, feel free to reach out to me! c: In the mean time, here are some random things about me.

• How long have you been RPing?
    You can call me C. I've been roleplaying on and off for about ten years now! I actually started off when Yahoo Chats were a thing, and eventually progressed to Neopets when I like 10, or so. Since, I've moved on to various forums and mostly did one on ones for a time. I've only dedicated a significant portion of time to two boards, my latest being IRON FROM ICE which is a GOT/ ASOIAF board.

• What are your favorite RP genres?

My favorite genres are fantasy anything whether it be modern or medieval. I also love post-apocalyptic and dystopian themes. I also really like original horror plots. My guilty pleasure isn't so

much as fluff as it is downright gritty, angry feels. I really enjoy playing with conflicting character dynamics in an already turbulent setting. Long story short, I like torturing my characters and

myself.

• How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?
    I'm rather dedicated to my current forum, but I can be persuaded to do one on ones with themes that will keep my muse alive and kicking. In which case, email is probably better. I do use AIM but mostly just for general communication.

PuW4FhW.jpg
INDEX • PLOT  •  CANON LIST  • WANTED ADS

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @PERSEPHONE! We are really glad to have you! It's really awesome you started young, I think a lot of us did. I hope you enjoy your time. As for fun places to go to poke around I definitely recommend the RPG Confessions forum.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome to the Initiative! I think you join a large group of people that enjoy the angst-and-torture part of RP, so you're among friends. XD

• I read this! 2

Find me on:

Mortal Ends   x5d17s.jpg
{Erin}   {Little Bird}

• 2 weeks later...

I second @txernest's comment. Pretty sure if my characters could come out of RP land, they'd all hate me for tormenting them. Kekkeke. Anyways, a late welcome aboard!

img

tumblr_opnrb7WTiz1tdfsf6o5_r1_500.gif

@PERSEPHONE first of all welcome to The Initiative! As Txernest said you are among friends here with dark gritty plots!

If you have any question or if I can help with anything don't hesitate to ask!

@PERSEPHONE - Welcome!  I'm a little bit late to the party, it seems, but I still wanted to offer a greeting.

You and I sound like we're two peas in a pod, so to speak. I love RPing drama, action, heartache, etc. with my characters.  RPs where it's just two characters having an idle chat just don't do it for me!  One of my long-time RP buddies and I often joke that we're so terrible to our characters, they'd hate us in real life.  But it seems like that's not such an uncommon thing here on RPG-I. lol

And Medieval Fantasy is my favorite genre for RP!  I currently run a brand new group (which you're welcome to join, by the way!) which is an original Medieval Fantasy. We're a small group now, but I'm hoping we'll grow soon. 

Anyway, welcome, and I look forward to interacting with you around the site. :)

• I read this! 1

vhyn2f.jpg  2vubgx1.jpg

Just now, iReadYerMind said:

@PERSEPHONE - Welcome!  I'm a little bit late to the party, it seems, but I still wanted to offer a greeting.

You and I sound like we're two peas in a pod, so to speak. I love RPing drama, action, heartache, etc. with my characters.  RPs where it's just two characters having an idle chat just don't do it for me!  One of my long-time RP buddies and I often joke that we're so terrible to our characters, they'd hate us in real life.  But it seems like that's not such an uncommon thing here on RPG-I. lol

And Medieval Fantasy is my favorite genre for RP!  I currently run a brand new group (which you're welcome to join, by the way!) which is an original Medieval Fantasy. We're a small group now, but I'm hoping we'll grow soon. 

Anyway, welcome, and I look forward to interacting with you around the site. :)

Haha, yes! I've always said the same thing too about my characters hating me. :P The only time I can handle idle chit-chat is with a super new character that I need to feel out, but it usually doesn't take long for me to be like, "Okay, screw this. Bring on the drama!"

I will look into it. Thank you so much! <3

• I read this! 1

PuW4FhW.jpg
INDEX • PLOT  •  CANON LIST  • WANTED ADS