Better late as hell than never.

Orchid

Okay so wow. I am not new. I have stalked every other active thread on this place and all kinds of stuff. Ya'll know me already. I just felt like finally doing this.

Ya'll know me as Mellomeme. I answer to Mel, Mello, Mellomeme, Dizzy, and a few other names. I've had so many over the years. I have my own youtube channel where I play games and let you all watch me fail miserably (link in my signature, lolol!) I started and mostly run a Marvel RP (link also in my signature) and have three other Co-Admins that keep me from going nuts. (Hi @Daisy Johnson & @deknegt!)

I work at Amazon, and it's amazing. (ask me things, i like explaining).

I used to work management at Walmart (oh the horrors)

And uh... I'm just your average 30 year old lady who has 1 cat, no kids, and would rather hide in the house with a computer or a book, than venture into the great unknown of the outside and *gasp* deal with real live humans.

How long have you been RPing?
-- I have been in the RP scene in one form or another since I was 12 years old, at the earliest I can recall(That's when we got internet, and I dived right into RP mostly in AOL chats). Having turned 30 this year (no shame), I've been at it for a effton of years. Holy jeeze, I am so old.

Get off my lawn.

What are your favorite RP genres?    
-- This really varies depending on the mood I'm in. I've gone from only doing Zelda (the early days, oh my, such fond memories) to excessive Harry Potter before the series was even done being written, to currently almost exclusively Marvel boards (Hide your Cap's, because I'll steal yo Bucky's). Seriously, I'm on 5 separate Marvel boards at the moment, and have a monopoly on 3 of them by taking their Bucky Barnes slots.

I don't have a problem, honest.

I also have one original fantasy site that I write on, and try to be active as possible, but work's making that hard.( @iReadYerMind )

How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?    
-- I prefer Forum RP. chat gets me all kinds of confused (unless we're in like, a separate privatey thing [I may have my own secret cbox account for that ;D]) I have never done exclusively e-mail, but I have done E-mail coupled with IRC chat rooms when I used to 'LARP' some OWoD.  Those were the days...

What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?    
-- There are two books I can read over and over again and not be bothered by it. 1. If I Pay Thee Not In Gold, and 2. Voice of the Blood. All time favorite movie is Tank Girl closely followed by Fifth Element, and then Princess Bride. Music? I'll listen to just about anything, really. Just not country. I hate country.

What other interest/Hobbies do you have?    
-- I can draw! Sometimes. I art on occasion, I make jewelry (nothing fancy), I can sort of crochet, but only to make ruffly scarves (i needs to get making for Christmas, crap) and sculpting. I dabble. All kinds of stuff.

What's your favorite color?    
-- Purple. All time, favorite, ever.

What's your favorite drink?
-- Booze? Rumchata & Rootbeer, non-boozey? Indian Summer Applejuice. Specifically that brand. Other applejuice tastes funny to me.

Edited by mellomeme
  • I read this! 1

LAMSig.png.4a4090b379562b2600cc05eefdbfa826.png

• Admin

Hey @mellomeme as always glad to have you! You're not that old! God, you youngins making me feel old and make the people older then me feel older. Jeebus! <33

• I read this! 2

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• 2 weeks later...