Chrome is my main browser though I have Firefox for backup. I installed Opera on my computer when I updated to my new laptop... but I didn't like the new Opera (it felt like a crappier version, features I liked and used were stripped out to be replaced with that stupid discover thing).

I've tested Vivaldi out for a while (since it was still in beta) and it's pretty solid. It's made by the same person that made Opera originally so it shares a lot of the design ideas from Opera 9-12 rather than Opera 17+. Though I'm still not overly fond of the fact it uses a Chromium core... I get why they did it (so users could easily install all Chrome plugins onto Vivaldi) but the fact it still uses Chromium means it's basically Chrome with fancy window dressing. And if you're looking to steer clear of Chrome then you'd have to avoid this one too.

• I read this! 2
"There are three sides to every story... Your side, their side, and then somewhere in the middle is the truth."

@kay I just need to make sure stuff works on a variety of browsers, or at least doesn't break the site, otherwise I'm just curious what's out there and normally forget it exists after the curiosity dies. lol I also had a stage a few years ago during which I had an irrational internalised hatred of every Windows browser out there and went looking for Windows versions of Linux ones.

Also, Flock was discontinued; it was built on Firefox's engine, though, spruced up with social functions, so you're not missing much. I don't know if the Windows version for Epiphany even still exists, it may be back to being Linux only, but it's Webkit based.

• I read this! 2

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)