Errr Hi?

Crossroads Demon

I'm really glad that there is a template because I never know what to say here. First of all Hi!

I'm Liz.

• How long have you been RPing?  I have been RPing for... 13 years now I guess. I'm 26 and I started back on the Harry Potter WB Forums when I was 13
  • What are your favorite RP genres? I find myself enjoying almost anything but Supernatural/Fantasy are probably my preferences. I started with Harry Potter and only did that for a very long time then I branched out into Supernatural (the show and the genre), and real life crime/mafia type sites. Currently I'm only working with Supernatural (the show) which is nice because depending on your character you can sort of play a different variety of things.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Forum, I have done Chat and e-mail before but I prefer when you have an environment to create a story in.
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? This is like asking my favorite child. I'm not sure I can even answer! I have way too many favorites to pick just one. Some of them include Harry Potter (books and movies) LOTR (books and movies). My music taste is ridiculous and ranges all over the damn place. From Rat Pack to Pop, to Hard Rock It's an eclectic playlist to be sure.
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? Outside of writing for fun I write professionally as well. I released a young-adult urban fantasy novel last year which has been an interesting experience so I spend the majority of my free time working on completing that series.
  • What's your favorite color? Definitely Purple
  • What's your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper or Whiskey Sours...depends on what kind of drink.

I don't know what else to say I think that pretty much covers it!

• I read this! 1

FIND ME AT 

4FPvLy.gif jQhijW.png

• Admin

Woot! Dr Pepper is my go to soda. I actually cut back significantly over the past few months. Now I mostly drink water and tea.

That being said, congrats on publishing a book! That is amazing!! Also, welcome to The Initiative! We are certainly glad to have you @Crossroads Demon

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

@Crossroads Demon Welcome to RPG I, I love Harry Potter and LOTR myself as well.

Congrats on publishing your book and good luck on finishing the rest of the series!  I hope you have a good time here and if you have any questions or need help don't hesitate to reach out to me. 

• I read this! 1