Saying Howdy!

Dusty

Howdy and hello there!

• How long have you been RPing?

I have been in RPG for a long time now.  I started out in Play by email on a site called Onelist. It was taken over a couple of times and is what we know as yahoo groups now.

I have only been doing forum RPG for a bit over two years and love the challenge of coding.

• What are your favorite RP genres?

Historical mostly. I love the Old  West, Victorian, and Edwardian Eras.

• How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?

I am currently an admin of a forum RP called Heart of the West.

• What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?

I have come to appreciate a broad spectrum of music and movies.  I enjoy historical novels, fictional crime, mysteries and a well written 'bend in time' kind of story.

• What other interest/Hobbies do you have?

I work with children with learning challenges. As mentioned above I love the challenge of coding and I love being creative in both words and crafts.

• What's your favorite color?

Red

• What's your favorite drink?

Mocha, Cola and a good cold glass of water.

• I read this! 1

5a691fb4de413_advertisingbanner_rpginitiativeTS.png.699678f5663abf3c750d133673768a18.png

Plot | Rules | Canons | Wanted | Advertising

• Admin

Hello @Dusty welcome to RPG! We're glad to have you here! Coding is likely my favorite part of roleplaying, other then the posting part.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Guest Ember

Hello Dusty, and welcome to the site! I'm a personal fan of mocha drinks myself - if you've never tried it, I highly recommend a Mocha Moolate from Dairy Queen. Very sugary, but a nice "once in a great blue moon" sort of treat.

Welcome! I have not done much historical rping, but would love to try it out! The Victorian era seems interesting for rps. Plus, I'd love to try out the Revolutionary War era. 

• I read this! 1

This island had ears so revealing everything all at once was not a smart move. There was a need for elements of surprise when dealing with Pan.

Guest Archaic Cyborg

YOU LIKE HISTORICAL SETTINGS

WELCOME, HISTORICAL FAN! 

On amore serious note, it's awesome to see someone with your kind of job! I don't have that job, but I do have (social?) experience in that area.

Victorian is a great era. Not a lot out there that I've really wanted to be a part of unfortunately. A lot of Regency I've seen but I much prefer the 1850 - WW1 time-frame much more.

You should try it out sometime when you have a chance to give it a good go @kaydrew

5a691fb4de413_advertisingbanner_rpginitiativeTS.png.699678f5663abf3c750d133673768a18.png

I love historical settings! @Blackjack Bart

It's challenging, rewarding and exhausting all at once (my job that is)... >.> But I realise I could be talking about RP too haha.

Guest Archaic Cyborg

@Dusty historical settings = major win. I keep drifting back to certain rp genres, aka Victorian London / Industrial Revolution, the Golden Age of Piracy, and to a lesser extent (not much experience) the Old West!

That is true; if only rp were less exhausting.