-Insert Something Witty here-

SusieQ

Hello, I am terrible at these things. 

i am British, although these days I am more inclined to declare myself as Scottish. It's a bit chilly here right now, I hope you are warm whereever you are. 

Imma do the quiz thingy, I like this idea. 

• How long have you been RPing? A long time. A really, long time. 
  • What are your favorite RP genres? My go to by default has always been Fantasy, but I do enjoy expanding into to other verses. I enjoy picking up things and running with it, so the sand box sort is far more appealing to me than a linear storyline. That being said, I am lazy and do enjoy playing in well established verses - Dragon Age, Mass Effect, etc etc - it s always fun to mess about with lore. I do enjoy world building too, though that is a lot of work. 
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Forum, primarily, though I have in the past played on IRC and once on livejournal (that was unpleasant) I pooter about with some tabletop scenarios, do some doc stuff with friends - not averse to email or chat versions though, I'm rather prolific. 
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? Impossible to name any, really, but if I had to go to a desert island with one of each it would be - Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gamien. Changed my life. The Flight of Dragons - I watched this film as a child and it has influenced my writing and imagination ever since. The Cure are my favourite, I would take their best of album(s). 
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? I have come realise recently I enjoy watching other people play video games. I watch an obscene amount of television and strange videos on youtube, and periodically pretend I'm clever by getting engrossed with clever people explaining interesting things on youtube. I work with horses and have three of my own, so occasionally I complain about them and pretend I hate my job, when really I don't. I work partime in a pub for fun, this is the extent of my social life, really. 
  • What's your favorite color? That weird orangy pink you get when the sun sets in winter. 
  • What's your favorite drink? Tea. Milk, no sugar. The colour of He-Man. 
  • I read this! 2

• Admin

Hello @SusieQ! We are really glad to have you here on the Initiative! Lots of good stuff to know about you! One of our staff members ( @txernest ) used to actually work with horses but I believe she recently changed jobs.

Your fave color is very original and awesome! <33

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

I sure did! I was training weanlings, yearlings, and young green horses. I got a cushy university job that pays better for now, but I'd like to get back to horses eventually. :3

Welcome!

• I read this! 1

Find me on:

Mortal Ends   x5d17s.jpg
{Erin}   {Little Bird}

19 hours ago, txernest said:

I sure did! I was training weanlings, yearlings, and young green horses. I got a cushy university job that pays better for now, but I'd like to get back to horses eventually. :3

Welcome!

Aw sweet! I used to work with the babehs, but then I got to old and hitting the ground is way harder than it used to be! We'll have to trade tales sometime - it's winter here right now, and super cold. I am jealous of indoor jobs right now, enjoy it! 

@Morrigan Thanks for the warm welcome! This is a site that is fun to use, I'm enjoying exploring! 

@Gothams Reckoning Hello you. <3 

• I read this! 3

@SusieQ Welcome to The Initiative!

I personally love Mass Effect and Dragon Age, and video games in general! I hope you have a good time here and if you need any help or have questions just let me know!