Hey there!

Indio

Hey everyone! When it comes to introductions, I can't seem to answer on my own but I'll babble on if you ask me questions, so here we go!

• How long have you been RPing? 

I'd have to say around 18 years now, with one or two years on hiatus. I saw my cousin role playing once when I visited her and looked really interesting (she was an amazing writer).

• What are your favorite RP genres? I started off in Rhy'Din AOL chatrooms way back when, took a stab at Dragonball Z RP when it was super popular and fights consisted of who could type the fastest, then found my niche in werewolf/supernatural genre RPGs and never looked back! Now I almost exclusively play werewolves.

• How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? I've RPed on just about all three listed formats but now a days I like forum better. I'm not the fastest writer around so I like any format that doesn't involve my partner staring at the screen until I post.

• What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? My favorite type of music spans all sort of genres. I look for songs that give me that "skingasm" (when you listen/watch something that gives you goosebumps) or sparks my creativity, so I have lots of musical scores from movies. My favorite series right now is Mercy Thompson/Alpha and Omega series and the occasional romance novel because I'm a hopeless romantic.

• What other interest/Hobbies do you have? I usually play video games in the winter (like right now while it's -15F outside) then spend my days outside while it's nice in the spring and summer. Hiking, camping, road tripping. Writing is kind of a given.

• What's your favorite color? Royal blue!

• What's your favorite drink? Hopelessly addicted to soda. Terrible, I know, but I also drink tea quite often!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Welcome aboard! I love royal blue too.

What country are you from? I am from Romania, but I swear I am not a vampire!

Edited by Elena

Hey thanks! I'm from the US, in the frigid upper Midwest.

• I read this! 1

• Admin

Hello @Indio welcome to The Initiative! We're glad to have you! Supernatural is a great genre.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.