Well I suppose I should.

jenneral_jennson

Names Jenn, Rune lured me in and because I suck at these here's a fine sampling of answers!

• How long have you been RPing? 10 years give or take a year.
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Supernatural, Pern or the occasional Regency
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Forum. I don't mind a little google docs when it's necessary but I much prefer forum based. Never could get into the email form.
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? Hrm... My current favorite books are the Kate Daniels series. Serious world building and no instalove draws me in like a fly to poop. Movies.. I don't think I have a favorite movie. I only watch movies that catch my interest and generally enjoy them when I do. And music is a crap shoot of damn near every genre. 
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? Horses, I've got 3 of them and also photog
  • What's your favorite color? Blue
  • What's your favorite drink? Coffee

• Admin

I feel like half of the people at The Initiative love horses! @txernest loves them too! She used to train them I think? Correct me Erin!

Anyways! Welcome to the Initiative (officially) @jenneral_jennson

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

They're my comic/stress relief. Nothing says honest like a horse. And they are highly entertaining. I've got two thieves and a haughty "Bow to me for I am the Queen" makes for some interesting time. xD 

and thanks! I've been on a couple RPG type directories but I've got to say that RPI is probably the most welcoming and laid back I've encountered.

• I read this! 2

• Admin

We do try. We like the environment that we feel safe too. 😉

• Agree 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Another horse person! I only have one but she's a princess/queen type as well.

• I read this! 1

Have you ever had blue coffee? Also welcome to the Initiative :)

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of horses do you have? I also have two horses of my own, an Arabian mare and a Quarter horse mare. :)

Also hello! I'm also -kinda new - here. I never really talked. But I would like to say welcome.  lol

Exadia_1607909613.png.e626ceeebe9fcd612aeb490e0e0b1079.png

Welcome to the site.  Horses are awesome, I have never owned any myself but still love them.  My grandpa had a few horses for awhile, I think they were all Morgans though.  

Profile graphics by @Lirschen

I've got two paints and an appaloosa. The paints are about 14 years each and the appy I estimate between 15-20 years old based on her teeth and appearance. They're good shit factories and lawn mowers. Welcome to the site Crackie! And thank you Kara! 

Hey,

Welcome to RPGI! It is lovely to have you here :D.

I used ride horses myself but unfortunately I am not able to do that anymore. 

I hope to see you around, if you have any questions or need any help let me know!