*slams open the door*

AgelessApple

*quietly sits down*

Hello! My name is Mollie, and I'm a university student in England. I've been RPing on and off for about 10 years but 4 years consistently. I like to both admin rps and play as a member. My favourite genres are usually animal-based and post-apoc (what does that say about me as a person?).

Thanks for taking the time to read my awkward intro, and feel free to ask me questions and get to know me better :)

• I read this! 1
  • Love 1

signature.gif
No Application // No Word Count // No Activity Checks

Hmm that's a tough one, usually, anything to do with felines (except warriors because I have been involved in sites that were just hotbeds of drama, and the only drama I want is in plots! ;) ) 

Wolves are cool too basically, anything with a pack or clan system is always going to be something I enjoy because there's a micro community that I really like.

If any of that made sense to you, I congratulate you!

• I read this! 1

signature.gif

• Admin

Hello @AgelessApple welcome to The Initiative! We're happy to have you here! Post apocalypse is awesome. I'm personally a huge Dystopia fan so Post Apocs fall in that category!

What about Post Apocalypse is your favorite part?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Honestly, it is one of my favorite genres generally speaking (films/books etc) so I guess it makes sense that it would transfer to RP. Dystopia & post-apocalypse scenarios tend to lend themselves to being a bit more violent which I enjoy (I'm not a maniac I promise). An experience that solidified my love for the violence of it was when one of my characters (aged 23) beat up a 15-year-old for being disrespectful (still, not a maniac & it would make sense in context I promise!) and it was incredibly fun to craft the fight with the player and see how much people enjoyed reading it.

• Love 1

signature.gif

• Admin

Haha, no worries. I have a serial killer character. I enjoy the hell out of Serial Killers (Dexter is legit one of my favorite TV shows ever). So no worries about the maniac stuff. That fight sounds pretty awesome.

@AgelessApple

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

I only started watching Dexter this year but it's sooo good! Aside from certain storylines aka Deb step the hell away from Dexter please

signature.gif

• Admin

Haha. I love Deb. Season 5-8 are a little meh but I loved the first 4 seasons. I especially loved the end of Trinity killer! That was my favorite. #hatesrita

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

I cried so much at that!! I'm rewatching with my partner and I'm like "hey you don't like Rita right?"

signature.gif

• Admin

Oh I hate Rita! I actually can't watch anything that has Julie Benz in it unless she is not a main character because of Rita. Although watching Saw 5 always makes me smile.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

@AgelessApple, it all made sense to me! I actually started off doing animal RPs as well, on Neopets. Warriors was more or less my first, and I agree- quite a bit of drama in that community! LOL

Also, I immensely enjoyed Dexter! Have you finished it yet?

14 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Oh I hate Rita! I actually can't watch anything that has Julie Benz in it unless she is not a main character because of Rita. Although watching Saw 5 always makes me smile.

I haven't seen her in anything outside of Dexter if I'm quite honest!

5 hours ago, Rune said:

Don't you slam doors in this house, Missie! Drywall isn't cheap!

*quietly shuts door behind me* My apologies!

39 minutes ago, Gothams Reckoning said:

@AgelessApple, it all made sense to me! I actually started off doing animal RPs as well, on Neopets. Warriors was more or less my first, and I agree- quite a bit of drama in that community! LOL

Also, I immensely enjoyed Dexter! Have you finished it yet?

Neopetssssssss that was my life! :D And yes I've finished Dexter, that ending was a let down :( I expected more I guess.

signature.gif

• Admin

I was just glad for the way it ended. No happy ending for Dexter.

She's in quite a few things actually. Saw 5 is one of them but she's in like Falling Skies or some other alien show or something. @AgelessApple

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

On 21/02/2017 at 2:22 PM, Morrigan said:

I was just glad for the way it ended. No happy ending for Dexter.

She's in quite a few things actually. Saw 5 is one of them but she's in like Falling Skies or some other alien show or something. @AgelessApple

Hmm may have to take a look at that xD Dexter didn't deserve a happy ending but his son deserved more than Hannah, and Deb deserved more than to be thrown out to sea like one of his victims!

signature.gif