New and Curious

RavenFlame

Hi!

I like to be called Raven, but I've been known as Flameoflight. I've been RPing for about 12ish years, and am a 23 year old bisexual woman.

My favorite genres are Romance, Supernatural (both the show and otherwise), Medieval, and lots of fandoms.

I prefer forum, but I'm always willing to learn new things.

Favorite book is probably The Naming by Alison Croggon. I have lots of favorite movies, but either ALL of the Tolkien (books and movies) and How to Train Your Dragon would be the favorites. My favorite music is what ever feels good. Right now I am adoring Born This Way by Lady Gaga.

I adore writing, reading, playing many videogames, and dreaming about riding horses, or really anyting to do with horses.

I think my favorite color is a light sky blue today, but I just got a look at a stormy sky, so I'm gonna go with that stormy gray blue.

My favorite drink.... Are we talking alcohol? That would be anything sweet. If you can make it not taste like alcohol I'll love it. Soda is rootbeer. I like Milk, I adore tea (vanilla chai, sush), my favorite starbucks frap is probably the Java Chip (oh the chocolate!), and I love ginger ale as well.

I love to RP, but I've fallen off the bandwagon and I want to get back on. How ever I am finding I'm way more picky than I remember being. Anyways, I'm friendly, I promise I don't bite!

• Admin

As we get older our tastes refine so it happens dear. I'm a very picky person.

Welcome to the Initiative @RavenFlame we are glad to have you.

• I read this! 2

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Thanks Morrigan!

I'm quite glad to be here!

• Love 1

Well if I have to choose between Sassafras and Rootbeer, always choose Sassafras.

Thanks Vermin! My favorite color changes from day to day, but it's still Stormy Gray Blue today. :)

Oh wow, 12ish years. Do you think a whole lot has changed about rp or is it your own tastes having changed over time?

Anyway, welcome to RPG-I! <3

300x80AdBanner.png

home sweet home.

18th century British India rp. Jcink premium.

be geeky with me!

My own tastes have changed. My need for about a billion characters hasn't changed, but the way I go about making, developing, and intertwining them has. I also have noticed that I haven't seen much 'new blood', most RPer's I've noticed are older, have kids, work, or at the very least are in college. I started when I was 12 or so, so seeing very few teens is a bit sad, but good at the same time. I like the fact that most places I'm looking doesn't have the same drama's I remember from highschool and the first year of college.

Thank you Kay for welcoming me! :)

@RavenFlame, we need to have a thread about how the RP world (and ourselves) have changed over the past decade or so.  So many weird fads and strange genres.

Also, welcome.  I'm Uaithne.

• Love 1

WoL___dark01.png

That... is an amazing idea. If you don't make it, I probably will.

• I read this! 1